Disgaea X: Gateway to Hell

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Frisk

Frisk

Keyblade Wielders
Banned User
disgaea1--article_image.jpg
The netherworld, a place where demons can torture humans all day long, a place where weird scientists get turned on by looking at their test subjects before deciding to either dissect them, or continue to breathe heavily while staring at them, a place where stupid pengin-like creatures are dumb enough to blow themselves up. This messed up place is currently under the rule of Overlord Naether, the Overlord of all Overlords. (Could we really not find a better title? Fire that fat guy who writes the script!)

Anyway, Overlord Naether has turned all of the humans on Earth into demons, even that one weird guy who just stares out of his window all day. Earth has been subjected to the netherworlds tyranny for over 2000 years, until a group of demons wanted to stand up, and reclaim their world! (Isn't this line too clichè?)

Now, let's get to the good stuff...we want you to help defeat Overlord Naether, and reclaim Earths freedom! Why the hell demons would wanna save earth in the first place is beyond me, but still. Now, to create you character, use this simple template:

Name:
Weapon:
Personality:
(A new tab called Class will open up, but ill decide what it is based on your Personality.)

Everything else will be explained when we have a significant amount of players. Until then, I encourage all of you to join, you know, if you wanna stay alive...

Players:
Ayros Feron/Womanizer - Level 88
Axel/Forgotten Celebrity - Level 90
Azura Jackson/Total Loner - Level 94
Ardor Arkwright/Chatterbox - Level 1
Eric Fono/Arrogant - Level 87

Currently in the party:
Ayros
Axel
Azura
Eric
Etna
Flonne
Almaz
Raspberyl
Fuka
Valvatorez
Emizel

Last edited:
Name: Ayros Feron
Weapon: Bow and arrows.
Magic: White
Personality: Ayros is super flirtatious and a hopeless romantic at heart. He'll start almost any fight he can if he thinks it will win the attention of a fair lady-even a fight against the Overlord of Overlords (You're right-it is too cliche).

Last edited:
Name: Azura Jackson
Weapons: throwing knives, hatchet, and long bow.
personality: Azura prefers to be left alone. He also likes to steal things from people who annoy him. He only fights when it's life or death

Name: Ardor Arkwright
Weapon: Long Sword
Personality: Ardor is kind of shy but the minute you talk to him he is very chatty. Ardor is very protective of his friends and tries to be as great of a defender as he can be.

Okay, I think we can work with 4 people for now. You guys wanna start?

Can I still join?

Sure I don't mind :)

Name: Eric Foro
Weapons: A Short Sword and a Small Cross Bow
Personality: Extremely rash, Hates to lose, Has a large temper that he sometimes has trouble keeping in check, But is extremely skilled at hitting objects from far away.

I won't be able to start until Tuesday.

Kay

Don't take me the wrong way here, don't change anything but I just feel the need to say that being arrogant is more a cocky, confident and I can kinda see where you're coming from but rashness is related more to recklessness or stupidity, but hey! Playing an arrogant jerk is going to be fun!

so we are starting today correct?

You guys ready to start? (I'm pretty eager too! :p)

i've been ready. So who's starting it?

So Persona are we starting soon or no

I'm planning to start this later today since I have stupid school :(

Same

(Ok let's start!)

The group were doing what they did every single day, they were outside Axel's house hanging out, as usual. Axel and Azura were off to one side arguing about some stupid crap...

"Look Azura, I don't see what the problem is. My dream of reaching level 9999 doesn't seem too bad. Sure we're all level 1 now, but we'll get there. Remember, I'm a celebrity, I have my ways..."

(Disgaea characters have habits to break the fourth wall, just so you know...;))

Last edited:
"Axel your never going to reach level 9,999 it's not possible. Even the Overlord isn't level 9,999." Azura told him the second he finished his sentence. Azura then went to see what Ayros was doing.

"You know..." Eric started, "She's partly right how it's impossible to reach level 9999 but it's not quite impossible... [Coughing] Just impossible for you. "
"Sorry, I'm just a bit under the weather," Eric told Axel. "Anyways I'm going to do a bit of training, you never know when you will need to draw your blade or your bow, anyone want to test their skills against the King of Combat?" Eric boasted.

Back