Do you bite your nails?

• Thread starter Shiny
  • Start date
Shiny

Shiny

Pretty much dead x.x
Towns Folk
Here's a fun little question for you guys... Do you bite your nails?

Honestly I do. My nails grow so fast and I just cannot stop myself from chomping on them.

What about you guys?

Reactions: AricAttack
Here's a fun little question for you guys... Do you bite your nails?

Honestly I do. My nails grow so fast and I just cannot stop myself from chomping on them.

What about you guys?
Used to but not anymore

Used to but not anymore
How tough was it to stop? I stopped for like a year but then I started again...

How tough was it to stop? I stopped for like a year but then I started again...
It was pretty easy I stopped after like a year

It was pretty easy I stopped after like a year
You just decided to stop? Did you have some sort of gross tasting stuff that you put on your nails to keep you from biting them?

You just decided to stop? Did you have some sort of gross tasting stuff that you put on your nails to keep you from biting them?
No

Nice. I probably should think about trying hard to stop biting them

I try not to (and it works most of the time) but sometimes it just happens without even thinking about it, ya know?

I try not to (and it works most of the time) but sometimes it just happens without even thinking about it, ya know?
Yeah most of the time I don't even realize I'm doing it! Its kind of automatic for me lol

No I don't but I often find myself with my hands on my face. It's a bad habit, and I don't know how to break it...

Yes, I do. It’s a terrible habit, but I can’t stand long fingernails, lol.

I used to be really bad as a child, my mum tried that stuff that tasted bad, but I think I would just lick it off or ignore it and bite them anyway. I would chew on the skin on the edge of my fingers too, if my nails were too short to bite. I think I mostly grew out of it as a teenager, still biting occasionally, but stopped when I decided I wanted long nails to put polish on. I only bite them now if one breaks and is annoying.

I used to do it very often until a couple of years ago, but the habit has receded ever since (I'm talking 7~8 years time roughly). I still do it every once in a while, but not nearly half as much as I used to do, say, when I was a teenager.

I used to do it very often until a couple of years ago, but the habit has receded ever since (I'm talking 7~8 years time roughly). I still do it every once in a while, but not nearly half as much as I used to do, say, when I was a teenager.
Yeah sometimes it seems you just grow out of it. Hope it will be the same for me lol.

No I don't but I often find myself with my hands on my face. It's a bad habit, and I don't know how to break it...
Yes me too plz save me i look like the most aquward person ever

No, I never have and I don't think I will ever start doing it randomly. I find it disgusting and if I see someone doing it, I literally cringe. Just cut your nails with a clipper, Damnit. :n-omg:

When I have spare time at work I do and I don't have a clipper available and I'm bad a cutting them. Just one bite and then a tear works for me.

Well when I was in elementary school during 2nd grade I used to have this urge to always bite my nails a lot and I didn’t know why Lol and I remember my teacher would always embarrass me in front of the whole class and she would say “Oh well he’s biting his nails again” and I would just turn super red because everyone would stare at me and laugh :sorry::(.It was kind of mean how the teacher would always put me on the spot whenever I bit my nails although people might thought I was kind nasty for biting them it wasn’t because I liked it , it was because i didn’t know why i used to bite them ,but I slowly stopped biting them as I got older which is good.

Yes, and I feel guilty about it.

Idk how I haven't fully stopped after so many years of the habit. I'm guessing it's because I was getting really hungry or something, even though I don't eat the nails (obviously). I mean I don't do it that often anymore but still from time to time. Not as bad as when I used to never be able to clip my nails though.

Yes, and I feel guilty about it.

Idk how I haven't fully stopped after so many years of the habit. I'm guessing it's because I was getting really hungry or something, even though I don't eat the nails (obviously). I mean I don't do it that often anymore but still from time to time. Not as bad as when I used to never be able to clip my nails though.
When I eat a nail off I used to suck and bite on it a bit. Yes I know... It was pretty gross and disgusting. But I did it anyways.

Back