Votes: 1 2.9%
  • i cant in my country

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
i wonder how many people here do it and who cant because of region setting.
please vote and post i would like to know if anyone her is from a country that does not have club nintendo.

I have a Club Nintendo account, but, I never check the prizes. Either too expensive or not interesting. They should have done like the US Club Nintendo, offering games.

And I think that countries like Russia, don't have a Club Nintendo page. Same for China, I guess.

I don't have an account. Tbh, I don't know much about it either. :p

Maybe I should look into it, is it worth it? xD

it depends how many games do you have? you need about 200 worth to get anything good

The prize selection isn't that great, but I do it anyways.

I do it but its a little bad in prize but what do you know I can't get fun with less game

which do you do? northamerica, or europe, or australia. or is there a different one? also the only thing i get are games.

I do Na ones but I so wanna hit the platinum members do you have some spare codes

sorry i used all of mine exept 2 i might most a raffle for them though.

it depends how many games do you have? you need about 200 worth to get anything good

Budget eShop games are the way go if you want to get something by spending less. You'll get coins (stars?) for every $1.99 game. Sale games too!

Yeah, I use it. I only get games from it though, the physical rewards don't interest me.

Me too

Voted "yep". Got KI:M&M from it. Pretty nice deals they got there (I think most of it is VC or small games. I don't want the physical stuff).

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I love Club Nintendo, I have used it for a while now, I got a Mario wash cloth from Club Nintendo.

I have a Club Nintendo account, but, I never check the prizes. Either too expensive or not interesting. They should have done like the US Club Nintendo, offering games.

And I think that countries like Russia, don't have a Club Nintendo page. Same for China, I guess.

Can't say about Chinese Club Nintendo, but that's Russian http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/?locale=ru_RU and it's works (for Russia only :cry:), so I ordered this for my Russian friend and he got it already.
5074-510134107005b.png

Voted - Can't in my country :cry:

I have a Club Nintendo account, and luckily for me, I have an aunt who lives in Canada, so I can ship most of my Physical-Rewards to her, though I haven't gotten the Physical-Reward here (where I live) as yet, but I did order a Poster-Set a few months ago, and it successfully ship to her, now I just gotta wait until she comes back Trinidad.

There's the Digital-Rewards section as well, but most of the rewards (games) available, at least for the 3DS, doesn't interest me, so I don't really waste my coins on those games because I know I won't play it much, there's only a few that I really like. :oops:

I didn't back when I first got my 3DS because of the region, but ever since they introduced digital rewards I've Club Nintendo'ed mercilessly :cat:

I have two Club Nintendo accounts, one for European region (Only for my Wii) and one for North America (for my DS, 3DS and Wii U). I like how you can get free games but with the European region you actually get credit for the Wii Shop Channel and eShop.

I have two Club Nintendo accounts, one for European region (Only for my Wii) and one for North America (for my DS, 3DS and Wii U). I like how you can get free games but with the European region you actually get credit for the Wii Shop Channel and eShop.

Actually, they should also give some eShop credit/download codes like the US Club Nintendo... Shame that they don't.

Back