AC:NL Do you have any rules?

• Thread starter Rin
  • Start date
When I play with my brother in Animal Crossing: New Leaf I have only a few rules... The Golden Rules... The first Golden Rule is to NeVeR run or steal my flowers. I "work" hard to get all of those flowers! The second Golden Rule is to NeVeR chop down trees! I also "work" hard to get those trees to full height! The third and final Golden Rule is to NeVeR buy AnYtHiNg from the shops in my town without me knowing! I do not like to see items gone from the shop that I either wanted to buy for myself or items that I was going to buy for someone else. As you can tell, I am a complete control freak. This also applies to real life; I just hate not knowing what is happening. :p I sure seem to trail off track, don't I?

Reactions: 4362 and skinick25
I would have to say that mine are:

Don't take anything without my permission.

The only exception is if you find money on the ground, sometimes I like to leave money for guests. You're welcome.

Be very careful when running, ever since I activated the Keep Town Beautiful ordinance, my town got FILLED with flowers.

If you see any weeds, feel free to pick them.

Don't destroy my plants and trees.

The last rule is, and most importantly, Obey My Every Command! Just Kidding! the actual rule is to Have Fun!

I have never had anyone over in my town. Still I have these rules-

1. Don't chop trees- It causes Global Warming. Also, trees deserve life. lol.
2. Do not donate anything in the museum. I wanna donate everything myself:). Also, if you want to donate any fossils or a painting, give it to me. Ill do it for ya

I have two rules

1. "Hakuna Matata"
2. No swearing, and if they happen to keep it PG my baby brother plays and I don't need him becoming a Sailor.

But my cousin his rules are outrageous;

His rules are

No Swimming
No Running
No Fishing
No Shopping
No visiting the museum
No visiting the land beyond the tracks
No cutting down trees
No shaking trees
No talking to the Animals
No planting trees or flowers
If it's on the floor leave it
No digging
No going in houses
No catching bugs
No using tools
No running over plants
If it's flying by, leave it in the sky

Yes to walking
Yes to talking to me and other HUMANS

He even goes as far as saying if any of these rules are broken the visitor can't come back and has to pay 200 bells!

I told him his town is outrageous and I feel bad for the visitors...I told him to add 'No breathing' of course I was joking...he got mad...and made me pay 1000 bells :/

Luckily he doesn't play ACNL anymore.

Back