Tomodachi Life Do you still like Tomodachi Life, after so much time?

• Thread starter Volcano
  • Start date

Do you still like this game, after so much time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Volcano

Volcano

The Volcanic Gamer
Towns Folk
Time has passed so do you still like it?

To be honest, I had fun during the first week, but then, once my first kid left the house, I felt like I did all there was to do in this game...

I got bored pretty fast of it. It was fun at first, but things got repetitive and not as fun/funny as it was... I sort of regret buying it... =/

Wait, I'm confused, what game?

Yeah, I'm confused also. At first I thought this was about Animal Crossing or Fantasy Life, but Sunny's post sounds like the Sims or something. .-. I believe you meant to post in a game-specific forum, and not 3DS games in general. Please elaborate, unless I'm just missing something. xD

Tomodachi Life, it's written on the tag

Ah, I see it now. I've never actually played it, but I believe it's a sim-type game, and a lot of people tend to enjoy those, such as Animal Crossing and whatnot. But, as most sims generally do, they grow old after awhile, depending on the player. If you have a game with seasonal events and multiple content updates (New Leaf), then you give people a reason to continue playing.

The Hype went out the windows 3 months of having it its fun to go back to on days im bored but otherwise its not as fun ... I do enjoy making songs still ^-^

It was fun the first 3 months I had it. Then I got ACNL and now I just play it off and on when New Leaf gets boring and I want to check up on my miis.

My brother has it and he still enjoys it (he wont let me play though), he often goes in creating new characters to shake things up. I think most find it repetitive because unlike animal crossing you can't time travel to the next day for new items and there isn't any in game holidays and your kinda limited in what you can do.

Yes. I don't Know Why cause Ive had 7 kids leave the island. 4 living in the hotel. also me having a full hotel. all I want to do now is get all the food and clothing items in all colors. I don't know why I love the game so much. I also Don't know Why I exclusively like simulation games. Seriously. it's wierd how many kids My people have had.. And I have like. I think 30 couples. yet I still love the game. Dont ask why cause I dont know Why.

I used to play the game a lot on my school bus, but I got bored with it after a while.

I didn't really enjoy it to begin with. It seemed like all you do is just watch miis do things. I already felt pathetic wasting 324 hours on New Leaf, most of which was just fishing, but it's even worse to spend time just watching game characters have all the fun for you, it's like being a stalker. And yes, I know there are some stuff you can do, but here's just not enough for me

It's still fun in my opinion but it can be boring XD

Honestly, no. I've pretty much heard every bit of dialogue in this game, so it's not really fun anymore. Animal Crossing and Tomodachi Life both have things they could learn from each other...

I know Tomodachi Life is much more plentiful in content than Miitomo (quite the given lol), so I can imagine myself not getting bored too quickly. I remember playing the demo of TL and it never becoming mundane for me despite the fact that you could only go between the Apartments, the beach, and listen to the same song/performance over and over again at the Concert Hall. xD

At first it seemed like the best game ever, but after a while it's charm started to fade away. I find myself waiting months sometimes seasons, between playing that game. I just love all my other games so much that it doesn't seem worth it to switch out another game for it in my DS. To me, it had a lot more potential, and could've been turned into something more preferable, but hey. That's just my opinion. It got increasingly repetitive over time.

I felt that this game's fun was exaggerated to a large extent, and I let the commercials persuade me to buy Tomodachi Life.
Don't get me wrong it was fun! For a month.
Things just got boring and repetitive, and I kind of just left things alone.
I haven't touched my game in over a year!
I feel like Tomodachi Life was a fad, it was a cool and awesome thing when it started, but it's popularity began to fade away.

I've started to play it again after Miitomo reminded me of it.I think tomodachi life is better than miitomo

Yep. I still enjoy the game very much and it still just as fun as when I 1st got the game. I wined up making every mii in my game a chibi so now it's even funnier when the mii's do random stuff. I hope that they make another game like it but that cellphone one doesn't count . I hope they improve on a lot of the things in the next one.

Yeah, I'm confused also. At first I thought this was about Animal Crossing or Fantasy Life, but Sunny's post sounds like the Sims or something. .-. I believe you meant to post in a game-specific forum, and not 3DS games in general. Please elaborate, unless I'm just missing something. xD
Extremely late reply, but replying anyway because why not? So, Tomodachi Life is a game where you are (for the most part) a spectator of multiple mii's antics. Be it romance, friendships, fights, little mii babies, and praising the virtual boy within dreams. It isn't like animal crossing where you contribute directly, but you definitely can influence things.

Back