Do you use your tv for actual show watching?

• Thread starter The Governor
  • Start date
The Governor

The Governor

Mandalorian
Towns Folk
Do you still watch shows on your tv, or do you watch it online?

I watch everything online. My TV is only used for gaming.

No, because the shows here aren't worth watching anyway.

Every single show will have this line in it: "I divorce you." Every single show. :eek: Even if it doesn't, then the show will still mention divorce prominently, and the entire show will revolve around the idea of 'women are repressed in society and men are cruel jerks'. All the shows are like that, because the only people who watch these TV shows are the housewives who are going to bob their head in agreement to that idea :p

I used to watch some funny shows, but the humour is far too obscene now for me to enjoy. I watch anime on my computer and I'm happy that way. :D

Reactions: D4rkDragon

Every single show will have this line in it: "I divorce you." Every single show. :eek: Even if it doesn't, then the show will still mention divorce prominently, and the entire show will revolve around the idea of 'women are repressed in society and men are cruel jerks'. All the shows are like that, because the only people who watch these TV shows are the housewives who are going to bob their head in agreement to that idea :p

I used to watch some funny shows, but the humour is far too obscene now for me to enjoy. I watch anime on my computer and I'm happy that way. :D

That reminds me of some drama I saw on my computer ;) !
And no, I don't use my TV to see the shows because you see, in France, we also have that kind of show @Spinnerweb was talking about. Especially during the afternoon, and these ones are damn annoying and have non-sense.

If I want to watch TV, I use Internet (seriously, with VLC I can watch what's on TV in live :)), but since even the animes (or should I say cartoons) in France sucks, I don't watch TV at all !

Meh if I'm watching robot chicken or family guy I will, but not rely.

I watch my little pony on the computer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use my tv to watch the history channel, my favorite show there is the Pawn Stars. I Just Laugh When the old man gets mad at Rick, Chum, and Corey.

I'll use it every now and again if I happen to be near it when something interesting is on, but otherwise, I just watch everything on my PC.

I watch Rizzoli & Isles, Person of Interest, Suits, American Dad, Pretty Little Liars and of course, My Little Pony on my pc, as well as a ton of movies. :)

I watch anything zmexy

No, because there's hardly anything good on!!! how annoying. :p

if there was actual stuff to watch, then yes, I would use my TV. I don't use my laptop to watch shows (it's a bit crap for watching videos, lags a lot).

I only use my tv to plug in my pc and dload movies/anime and watch them. Hate American Tv. Except Family Guy and Comedy Central Roast. I like basketball too though.

Yep, I use my TV all the time, unless I am at my friend's place, then I was Starz play on my Laptop.

Huh i use my tv to watch anything who is interesting on tv

I barely ever watch tv, and if I do, I use my tablet. :)

I watch South Park a lot but other than that it's only used for gaming.

Reactions: Eric Cartman

That's soo true. In our society, we only have TV dramas of this sort that revolve around the cruelty of another family member.
I don't use the TV for watching anything other than gaming and watching FIFA.

Reactions: 18
I only use my TV to watch things, mainly Cartoon Network, Sky Sports, Sky 1, Challenge and Dave to watch stuff like Regular Show, football, Arrow, TNA and Top Gear. I also use my PC to watch new episodes of Regular Show, Legend of Korra and sometimes Doctor Who or new Top Gear on BBC iPlayer if I somehow managed to miss parts of it. :p

I still use it to watch Regular Show and The Walking Dead when they air, but that's pretty much it. I do most of my show watching on my laptop.

I do watch shows on my TV, mostly Comedy Central because of South Park and CN. Unfortunately, Netflix is region banned by Netflix itself, so using my Smart TV to watch Netflix is impossible (you can't set a proxy on my TV), but when I do stream content I usually use my PS3.

Not really I usually tape what i wanna watch then play my game and watch it later

I don't really watch regular tv all that much. I don't have cable so what I do watch is pretty limited. The only shows I actually watch every week are the wednesday abc comedies, and a few cw shows. I'm fine with just watching anime all day from roku instead of actual tv.

Pffft, there are no good shows on at all. I got kind of tired of Cartoon Network, and watching Spongebob kinda gets boring to watch. I used my old TV screen as a monitor :D

Back