Does Anyone Else Use A 3DS To Browse Nintenpedia

• Thread starter DialgaKid7207
  • Start date
DialgaKid7207

DialgaKid7207

Dialga Lord
Towns Folk
Because I am! This started from my New Nintendo 3DS XL!

Reactions: Kaynil and Jisenku
Only to test.

I used it to sign up and use but now it doesn't work and I don't plan on getting an upgraded 3DS so no.

I used it to sign up and use but now it doesn't work and I don't plan on getting an upgraded 3DS so no.
It should work now tho.

I sometimes used the N3DS (New 3DS) and I think that it works great, however, that does have HTML5 support... so yeah. My N3DSXL wasn't all that bad, it just only had like 256 MB of RAM, so processing things wasn't great, neither was the internet, but it did get the job done

I sometimes used the N3DS (New 3DS) and I think that it works great, however, that does have HTML5 support... so yeah. My N3DSXL wasn't all that bad, it just only had like 256 MB of RAM, so processing things wasn't great, neither was the internet, but it did get the job done
i dont use it for browsing here (mainly because im pretty sure it would lag like crazy especially in chat), but i did use it on youtube until nintendo decided to break this and its no longer works because of a crap update (which tbh probably wasnt needed since most only play switch right now, though i do admit occasionally going back to 3ds and very rarely some regular ds stuff), and since the app for 3ds is also broken (can crash as much as 3 times in a single minute, use at your own risk!) i mostly use my pc for browsing here since its easier to write and runs pretty smooth, since it seems like youtube is broken on 3ds and i do a lot of other things on my pc as far as internet goes. i dont really like browsing or chatting on android because i cant write fast enough to feel satisfied and replying to stuff feels awkward >.< i might use my 3ds for certain sites but not usually, and i dont use it to go here

Reactions: Jisenku
おまえ わ、 もう しんでいる。。。 なに?!

Never. I only use my iPad, apart from the very rare occurrence of using my PC.

New 3DS handles the site fairly well, chat is laggy tho.

Nah, too awkward to use for my taste. I just use my phone or tablet tbh.

おまえ わ、 もう しんでいる。。。 なに?!
Hahaha...
Omae wa, mo shin de iru, Nani?!
You are already dead, What?!

Reactions: DialgaKid7207
Not right now but my DS used to be my netbook back in the day so I wanted to use my 3DS similarly. I think I have visited this place many years ago when it was the 3DSpedia, haha.

So I actually find pretty cool someone else is doing that.

Reactions: Mikaya and Jisenku
I think I’ve tried it once or twice but I didn’t like how the layout/interface was. However, It does come in use when you don’t have access to a phone or computer but unfortunately, It needs some improvement.

I lost my stylus ages ago, So it was kinda awkward typing with my fingers, anyways.

I did at one point but then I got a new device & didnt Need too
I used to get frustrated though lol so hard to scroll through & zoom around that & the page like to refresh a lot

Nope, I used my 2ds to browse 3dspedia lol

• Funny
i still use the old 3ds and its super slow

Because I am! This started from my New Nintendo 3DS XL!
I sure don't! Imma try it out soon. But I mostly use my Laptop for discussion and my phone for browsing around the posts and maybe post a comment or two. My Phone doesn't have the best Internet connection while my Laptop can easily connect to the Internet, meaning I don't have to worry about late replies or slow Internet speeds. I feel like the 3DS will be in the same case as my phone, but since it's a 3DS, I don't see myself browsing the internet on it

Back