Does anyone prefer Daisy than Peach or Rosalina?

• Thread starter Rockback
  • Start date
Peach is just TOO GIRLY, in which its one of the traits the makes her super annoying. Ugh, reminds me of little cry baby girls or older girls who love Justin Bieber like a boyfriend. As Peach constantly flirts with Mario after he saves her.
It gets boring over and over again to see Peach acting girly and being kidnapped by bowser and then rescued by Mario.

Random Picture I found on the Web Ugh. Mushy Stuff.

And the most stupid quote by Peach is when she says "Aww, did I win?" in Super SmAsh Bros Brawl and SSB4 when she wins a Smash Battle. OBVIOUSLY PEACH.
hqdefault.jpg

And on the other hand, Daisy is really cool all the time when doing sports like a Tomboy. :thumbsup:

But here is the scariest part about Daisy, she seems to have a third eye on the back of her head in a Trophy from Smash Bros Melee

a53389227f14f1dc9699999b5b8763e6.jpg

And in Mario Kart Double Dash, all she says in the whole entire game is "Hi, am Daisy!" Annoying and creepy.

So who wins the match between Daisy, Peach, and Rosalina?

Rosalina! :3 The mother of all Lumas!

rosalina_star_by_happyberryred-d4z1a4z.jpg

Not girly or annoying, clam, cute & blue♡, caring and sweet, I really amire her design and personality.

There you have it, my favorite Mario Princess :cat:

I dont care for Daisy over anyone, but I think Rosalinia is the coolest Mario Princess

they're pretty look the same, cocky as ever but with different abilities added so i like all 3 but some of them are old and new princess but since the world is making new things so i'll be totally suprised if they create a 4th princess hahaha

I say Daisy mainly due to the fact that I like her more than Peach and Rosalina, despie how cute Rosalina's Luma are. I play as Daisy in Mario Party 8 and I pick her in other games whenever I can.

Daisy is just a Peach but a tomboyish one. Peach acts more like a female while Daisy likes being competitive and all that. There isn't much to say about Rosalina, but Rosalina is just a silent princess. So in conclusion Peach and Daisy are just the same but different personalities.

I have to say I like Rosalina more. I find both Daisy and Peach to be kind of annoying honestly .~. Rosalina's cool and stronger than the other two, although I always use Peach and not Rosalina in Smash lol

Daisy is an interesting princess in comparison to Peach and Rosalina. With that said, I definitely do not prefer her over Peach lol. Her obnoxious voice can pierce the ears of 1,000 goombas, it seems. I simply cannot handle her energetic demeanor. xD

Daisy just has a simple outgoing personality. She's especially fitting for the Strikers/Smash Football serise because every character in that game has attitude. I just wouldn't like her as a support character who would nag at you a lot so it's a good thing. Peach... She seems like an introvert so she's just the opposite of Daisy. She writes notes to Mario all the time and doesn't say much and she just plays dumb when she wins at Mario Kart or Smash. Even Peach's jumps are square. Rosalina is made so be some sort of epic character in space with a backstory. It's a different approach and I find it experimental but it's neat anyways. Personally I prefer Peach because of her personality as a game character.

Back