Does Anyone Still Play Wii Sports?

• Thread starter Tuzo
  • Start date
Tuzo

Tuzo

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Just curious, because everyone use to like it a lot and now people just don't seem to care about it.

I would say it's because wii sports gave people a glimpse of virtual reality. They didn't improve it any, and the idea itself has been snatched up by other systems. ex. Kinect.

I'm still craving something new and improved before I get back into wii sports.

Nope. Guess it gets boring after a while. xD

Was fun whilst it lasted. Good game, though. ^^

I haven't played it in about 2 years now...

Once in a blue moon, I'll boot up Wii Sports for the Bowling gaming, that was my favorite. That, and Tennis. :eek:

I haven't played that in years.

I do, however, play lots of Wii Sports Club. :) Having online play makes it so much better.

I haven't played the game for a very long time. The last time I play it was a contest at school :p

Every now and then me and the family will get it out for some boxing or golf.

I no longer have the Wii but when I did have it that's all I really played on it. I loved Wii Fit as well because it was able to track your BMI and everything.

I had it and I loved it, but it got really boring if you had no one to play with, just battling against yourself, or a random Mii. I do have the new Wii Sports Club and a gold pass for Tennis, maybe I will pick up some passes for other games later.

Sometimes I play it. I prefer Wii Sports Resort however.

Once a physical version of Wii Sports Club is released I may pick it up - haven't decided yet.

Sometimes I play it. I prefer Wii Sports Resort however.

Once a physical version of Wii Sports Club is released I may pick it up - haven't decided yet.

Just download it and then get all of the three games, they are $9.99 each for unlimited, I only have tennis but if you download them all it will be about $30, I don't think they will be releasing a physical copy.

Just download it and then get all of the three games, they are $9.99 each for unlimited, I only have tennis but if you download them all it will be about $30, I don't think they will be releasing a physical copy.

They are releasing a physical copy ... http://purenintendo.com/2014/06/05/...in-stores-on-july-25-digital-games-june-26th/

I almost never buy digital if there is a physical option due to Nintendo's current DRM and lack of a true account system. Plus I like having the case, and being able to lend to friends.

They are releasing a physical copy ... http://purenintendo.com/2014/06/05/...in-stores-on-july-25-digital-games-june-26th/

I almost never buy digital if there is a physical option due to Nintendo's current DRM and lack of a true account system. Plus I like having the case, and being able to lend to friends.

Oh never saw anything that said they were going to do that until now. Digital is good for me since sometimes it's actually cheaper or the same price, I have a 500GB USB 2.0 Hard Drive that I'm not using and I have no friends that have a Wii U :cry:.

Aww, that's sad. :( Tell your friends how much fun Mario Kart 8 is! Maybe they'll come around.

I still play it every once and a while. I played it for so long, I once played it until I got a perfect, all strikes, 300 points in bowling. I don't know how I did it and I still can't pull it off again. It is still a nice little game to play and pass some time.

I play it every now and then. Because my brother and I like the bowling game on there. But other than that I don't really play it. But it's one of those games that's nice to have around in case you ever get the urge to play again someday.

I pretty much stopped playing after I got out of Middle School. It was a fun game, and also a best seller for the Wii, but it got a bit boring. The only event in that game that didn't get too boring was Boxing. It was satisfying to punch a fake person, expcept that when I get KO'd, I am never able to recover and continue fighting.

It was a fun game, and also a best seller for the Wii, but it got a bit boring.

the only reason it was a bestseller for the wii was cuz it came with the system xD

I play Wii Sports, but I prefer it's "successor", Wii sports resort, due to the larger range of activities and sense of freedom. The island of Wuhu is really like a paradise and I've grown to care for slapping Miis with a plastic stick while in padding. Swordplay and island fly over are my favourite games.

Back