Donkey Kong Returns?

• Thread starter Maddie
  • Start date
I so wanted donkey Kong from the club nintendo elite gift but i'll win it next year i love the game, i didn't play it yet but by seeing a trailer about it was proving it was a cool game and donkey is my favorite mario character i love almost everything about him and they should put him beating browser in some games.

Hmmmm can't help you a whole lot on this one dude... The only donkey kong games i've played is donkey kong 64 (which I very much enjoyed actually!!) and a diddy kong/donkey kong game on the game boy that I can't remember it's name... Both were really fun in my opinion! I really wish I had gotten to platinum on Club Nintendo so I could've gotten Donkey Kong Returns 3D :/ didn't make it there in time which really sucks .-. Anyways if it was a good game/if you enjoyed it tell me :) don't think ill ever buy it though... waiting for super smash bros 3D to use my money :p can't wait!!

I'm considering asking someone if they'll buy this game for me for Christmas.

I've always enjoyed playing the Donkey Kong games since N64 so I feel like I would like this game.

Woah, finally, I've been looking for this thread since I got my 3DS (I guess I didn't search well), thanks for the info about the game, but about the motion controls, I read they were quite funny, and not accurate at all, it sometimes made the stage a lot more harder than it suppose to be, was it all that bad? I've been interested in the game for the longest while, I never played the Wii version, so I wanna know more about it. Been deciding on a good side scrolling platformer, either this or Kirby's Triple Deluxe.
Get DK. Triple Deluxe is hands down the best platformers on 3ds, but only because DK was on Wii before 3ds :p

I owned the game for both versions, the wii and the 3ds ones, and to me the 3d graphics are not so polished which is something that made me feel dissapointed. Regarding the 3ds version, there are new stages that were not present in the wii one, these stages make the game worth being played on the 3ds

Reactions: Artisan
I like both the wii and the 3Ds version. I used to play the wii version at one of my friend's house, on the contrary I play the 3Ds version in my own console. Each of them has theri own, that why it is difficult to choose one nay if you like Donkey Kong.

Reactions: EstebanTill2
Back