Offering Download Code Shop

• Thread starter Dark Link
  • Start date
Bump
Bumpity
Bump

Update: My shop just received FlipNote Studio 3D for a low 200pc!

Update:My shop just received a Yo-Kai Watch Theme and a Mario Theme

Colby can I buy the mario theme? Also, flipnote is really expensive. If it was 20pc id buy it. Otherwise i'll just take the mario theme. Ill pay you upon your reply

Colby can I buy the mario theme? Also, flipnote is really expensive. If it was 20pc id buy it. Otherwise i'll just take the mario theme. Ill pay you upon your reply
If you read your allowed to lower price would you do 50pc for flipnote ?

Yeah, sure! Sending pc for theme and flipnote

Yeah, sure! Sending pc for theme and flipnote
Ok that will be 65 pc for both in total

Download Code Shop
Here I will have a shop filled with download codes that are for sell. Feel free to sell me codes.If you want you can trade for a code.Don't hesitate to ask for a lower price.Also if you have a Download code I want for myself then I will pay extra(I want Download codes for games:)) I will soon have Super Smash Bros. (Wii U) DLC.
My Shop Exclusives (Coupon Cards only can be traded with codes if it's fair )
Coupon Card#1~1 item of you choice gets discount (Trade with 1 code)
Coupon Card#2~1 item of your choice is half price (Trade with 2 codes)
Coupon Card#3~1 free item of your choice (Trade with 3 codes) [This is free if your a Worthy Customer that means you Buy/Trade/Sell a lot of codes you will be told if you are able to get this]

Download Codes (You can trade for these too)
My Nintendo:Isabelle Theme (3DS) 15pc
My Nintendo:Mario Theme (3DS) 15pc
My Nintendo:Yo-Kai Watch Theme (3DS) 15pc
FlipNote Studio 3D (3DS) 200pc
Super Smash Bros. Mii outfit any of your choice (3DS) 200pc
Hyrule Warriors DLC (Wii U) with free Prima Games Eguide 800pc
Runbow (Wii U) 700pc
Call of Duty Ghosts DLC Free Fall Map (PS3) 500pc
Need for Speed:The Run Online Pass (PS3) 500pc

Random (You can trade for these also)
Weekly Shonen Jump $5 off 500pc
Pokemon Booster Pack Codes (Out of Stock)

Extra
(These are Extra stuff that I already have listed above)

Just out of curiosity what are these pokemon booster packs ? Never heard of these, what game do they go to ?

Thanks in advance, sorry if that was a bad question (meaning everyone should know about it so to speak)

Just out of curiosity what are these pokemon booster packs ? Never heard of these, what game do they go to ?

Thanks in advance, sorry if that was a bad question (meaning everyone should know about it so to speak)
Well there are for the online Pokemon trading card game

Well there are for the online Pokemon trading card game

Oh lol, never played so no wonder i didn't know (as i kinda guessed it was something i didn't play)

Reactions: Dark Link
Oh lol, never played so no wonder i didn't know (as i kinda guessed it was something i didn't play)
So you weren't interested in any were you?

So you weren't interested in any were you?

Meh, not really. More into the RPG section of pokemon along with mystery dungeon and pokemon rumble games. Also is this concerning the VC game on the eshop (pokemon TCG on 3DS)? Im pretty sure the answer is no but oh well lol

Meh, not really. More into the RPG section of pokemon along with mystery dungeon and pokemon rumble games. Also is this concerning the VC game on the eshop (pokemon TCG on 3DS)? Im pretty sure the answer is no but oh well lol
Answer is No it's for the online game

Answer is No it's for the online game

Ohh got it, thanks for clearing that up

Reactions: Dark Link
Update:I have add a new section and its labeled Looking For,these are things I'm looking for and it gets you special deals.
I also received a Samus and Donkey Kong theme

Update:I just purchased the All-in-One Fighter Bundle DLC for Wii U. I have the price lowered just for you guys.You get All the 8 Fighters and you get the some stages also.I hope you guys enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't bumped this in a while so I'll say the magic word Bump

Bump

I can sell you a Splatoon theme from My Nintendo if you want ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can sell you a Splatoon theme from My Nintendo if you want ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sure would you take 10pc?

Back