Challenge Earn 100 PC in a Pokemon Battle!

• Thread starter Pk1410
  • Start date
Pk1410

Pk1410

Retired
Towns Folk
Do you think you have what it takes to beat me in a Pokemon battle? If that's so then feel free to challenge me. IF you happen to BEAT ME in a Pokemon battle, I will give you 100pc. Simple as that. If you happen to lose then you will have to wait 48 hours before being able to challenge me again. You must pay 5pc in order to challenge me. Every time you try to rechallenge you must pay the 5pc. If you beat me, you will get your 5pc and earn the 100pc. If we somehow get disconnected, I will be the judge whether we should rebattle, you take the win or I take the win. I will be fair so no worries. Single Battle only.

Record: 15-1

Winners: Vii

Battling Rules :

1. Pokemon MUST be hatched or caught in a gen 6 game (Kalos/Hoenn).

2. Follow the following Smogon's OU Rules :
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any Pokémon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play. Thus:
    • A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Pain Split on its moveset.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Fling on its moveset.
  • Baton Pass Clause: Only one Pokémon per team may know the move Baton Pass.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are not permitted in play.
  • Moody Clause: Pokémon with the ability Moody are not permitted.
  • OHKO Clause: A Pokémon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
  • Sleep Clause: Only 1 Pokémon may be put to sleep on the opposing team at a time, if not induced by a move such as Rest.
  • Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team.
  • Banned Items:
    • Gengarite
    • Kangaskhanite
    • Lucarionite
    • Mawilite
    • Salamencite
  • Banned Move: Swagger.
Banned Pokemon (Ubers) :
  • Aegislash
  • Arceus
  • Blaziken
  • Darkrai
  • Deoxys
  • Deoxys-A
  • Deoxys-D
  • Deoxys-S
  • Dialga
  • Genesect
  • Giratina
  • Giratina-O
  • Greninja
  • Groudon
  • Ho-Oh
  • Kyogre
  • Kyurem-W
  • Lugia
  • Mewtwo
  • Palkia
  • Rayquaza
  • Reshiram
  • Shaymin-S
  • Xerneas
  • Yveltal
  • Zekrom
Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: Vernal, Redtar, JayRawrTiz and 5 others
This sounds cool :). I may try it later.

Reactions: Typhlosion444
Can i use pokemon that have one hit KO moves, but not use that move?

Can i use pokemon that have one hit KO moves, but not use that move?
As long as you don't use the move, its fine.

Good, then maybe i'll try later...

intresting i might join but what battle format is it? double singles triple or rotation?

intresting i might join but what battle format is it? double singles triple or rotation?
Single..I forgot to add that lol. Thanks

np anyway can I battle you on either thursday or saturday?

np anyway can I battle you on either thursday or saturday?

Sure just message me whenever ur ready.

alright then. my friend code is 2036 - 9243 - 5051 and I have a question why was Aegislash banned?

alright then. my friend code is 2036 - 9243 - 5051 and I have a question why was Aegislash banned?
Due to King Shield's ability. (-2 attack) It made tough to KO Aegislash. Aegislash in Shield form is pretty bulky it and could easily take any kind of hits and not die, and then revenge kill. Weakness Policy made it even stronger. You could take an Earthquake and then just kill anything. If you ran sacred sword n weakness policy not even chansey would enjoy a hit even if u ran a special attack set. Weakness policy + Shadow Sneak was also pretty tough to beat. Aegislash made a bunch of Mega Pokemon such as Gardevoir, Medicham, and Alakazam useless in the meta game. They were not popular when Aegislash was around.

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 50 PC? Too generous. But I guess you are probably better than everybody here if you are willing to pay a day's worth of PC

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 50 PC? Too generous. But I guess you are probably better than everybody here if you are willing to pay a day's worth of PC

I don't think I am better than everybody here, I've had a couple of close battles with some people. I know people in here that can beat me if they bother to challenge me. I've been trying to do wagers with a way smaller amount of PC but nobody was interested, so I am taking the risk with a bigger amount that will catch people's attention.

Reactions: Vii
I don't think I am better than everybody here, I've had a couple of close battles with some people. I know people in here that can beat me if they bother to challenge me. I've been trying to do wagers with a way smaller amount of PC but nobody was interested, so I am taking the risk with a bigger amount that will catch people's attention.
Sadly I don't have time :p

Sadly I don't have time :p
Sucks to hear that :/ Feel free to challenge at any time if some1 haven't beat me by then c:

Can I battle you? If I can, what's your friend code and mii name? Mine is 3754-7801-3316 and Buddy

Sure, I will pm you.

just bring it im ready to challenge you right now

just bring it im ready to challenge you right now
You don't have any pc though. In order to challenge you need 3pc.

Ok I'll challenge you to a battle but I have a question before I pay the 3pc, can you battle x and y users?

Back