Earthbound!!!!

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
I'm on chapter seven and stuck on chapter seven because my party level.What part are you on?I can help you.I love Earthbound so so so so so so so so so so so much.It's just so good!
Chapter 7 in Mother 3?

Chapter 7 in Mother 3?
Yes on the part that i have yo get a needle from a volcano

Yes on the part that i have yo get a needle from a volcano
Have got the others from the north pole, the one next to the Chimera lab, and the one after you save the Mr. Saturns(I still have no idea where to go next after destroying those pig mask guys :D) I really wanna beat the game and no matter what it takes for me to do so. :D

I have the Mother 3 one (English translation/GBA Emulator). I'm interested to see where Lucas and Ness come from. I've heard the series is pretty good as well, so I've decided to try it out. I'm on the first part though, I need to play it more. xD

Reactions: Duster and Derplink_:3
Earthbound has always been strange to me - I own the game on Wii U though I've yet to seriously delve it. RPG's are my favorite or second favorite game genre, but Earthbound has yet to suck me in after almost two years of owning it. I know it's a good game based on the universe it takes place in, but I just can't get motivated enough to play it.

I know right!I want to play it but don't ever have the energy to play it.suprisingly whenever i want to play orcarina of time i play it even though i don't want to play.

Here is a link if you beated volcano part.

Dang It youtube!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Derplink_:3
I know right!I want to play it but don't ever have the energy to play it.suprisingly whenever i want to play orcarina of time i play it even though i don't want to play.

Here is a link if you beated volcano part.
Thanks for the help.:D:p

Reactions: Duster
On youtube search mother 3 chapter seven chuggaconroy.you will eventually see the fourth needle as an episode title.click that then boom!watch then maybe you will be able to continue.P.S. avatar made by rawrrie.thanks for the play coin!

Sad Lucas!Almost Everybkdy's Dead!:( mother3sunflowerfields.pngMother_3___The_End_of_Claus_by_white_yoshi.jpegdump-024.png

I know just wanted to show those pictures for no reason.

I know just wanted to show those pictures for no reason.
I know I wanted to express what I think about Lucas.:D

I can't wait for more info on Mother 4 :D:eek::oops:

Reactions: Duster
I know!i signed up for getting private link/download.I like how this is earthbound and were talking about mother 3 and 4.So earthbound.I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Ness.I just relized why do the hirls always get all the offensive psi?

2 quotes from roblox.AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT.AND CHEZ BURGER

I bought earth bound for the snes a couple month ago and it took my a crap ton of games to trade just to get the game and play the game for hours just to beat it and a pretty expensive game to buy for the snes

I bought earth bound for the snes a couple month ago and it took my a crap ton of games to trade just to get the game and play the game for hours just to beat it and a pretty expensive game to buy for the snes
yeah it's expensive but i know a site that let's you play alot of old school games and you can use cheats!
THE SITE IS...
www.onlinemania.org

if the link didn't work i'm sorry

Ok so I never played any of the Earthbound games in its series but I really wished that I could play it but I don't have a Wii U but if I had then I would totally buy that game . I researched a bit on the gameplay and all and it seems to be a really fun game though I am not a fan of RPG 's . I never knew who the heck was Ness in super smash bros but now I know and the more I know the more I ever want to play this game :D

Ok so I never played any of the Earthbound games in its series but I really wished that I could play it but I don't have a Wii U but if I had then I would totally buy that game . I researched a bit on the gameplay and all and it seems to be a really fun game though I am not a fan of RPG 's . I never knew who the heck was Ness in super smash bros but now I know and the more I know the more I ever want to play this game :D
You should try playing it on an emulator if u want the experience without paying anything :D Also I'm digging that PBG gameplay sig I like how his hands are flailing around:rotfl: Earthbound is a great game but Mother 3 is just wonderful with the new mechanics in it and you would never regret playing even if u don't like RPG's;)

Reactions: 2071
Back