Elements of old games that have been forgotten

• Thread starter Alegria
  • Start date
The features of the pokeball plus include
1 using it as a controller in lets go Pikachu or eevee.
2 putting a Pokémon in it so they can make noises (no leveling up or anything)
3 using it like a Pokémon go plus except you can feel and hear the pokemon you catch.

Reactions: Alegria and Mercedes-Benz
It is kind of. Does it have any of qhe features that the pokewalker had?
Ye. While it doesn't have a little LED screen, you can still carry around your Pokemon as if it were inside a Poke Ball. All the more reason for me to get it :3

3 using it like a Pokémon go plus except you can feel and hear the pokemon you catch.
Well, they might level up, we still don't know how that mechanic works still

Reactions: Alegria
Thats pretty cool actually. Yeah the mechanic may make it level up in there.

The P'walker makes you catch 3 Pokémon(plus one if you don't put one of yours inside before you walk with it), earn 3 items and get one level and happiness on the Pokémon you put in it per walk. There were rare Pokémon, with exclusive attacks! This is far more than that pokéball! Yes, the Pokemon was a pixel sprite that barely moved, yes there were poor sounds, not even a cry, but it had more influence on the game. I don't get why they didn't even made it possible to interact with the p'walker directly with a gen 5|6|7 game instead of importing everything from gen 4 to gen 5,then to the pay online PC!

I'm also some who missed Pokétch, because I find that it can do many things from being a clock, friendship checker and coin toss among any things, it's one brilliant use of touch screen on DS/3DS days.

Besides of that, I also missed being able to put some effects in the Pokéball by collecting some seals and put it on the ball. I do like some flashy entrance when calling my Pokémon into battle c:

The Poketch with all of those features are from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl and Platinum right? I seem to remember putting seals on my starter's pokeball

Besides of that, I also missed being able to put some effects in the Pokéball by collecting some seals and put it on the ball. I do like some flashy entrance when calling my Pokémon into battle c:
This! Seals were a really cool way to customize your Pokémon for multiplayer battles. Nothing is cooler than sending out your Charizard and having him explode with flames everywhere!
The later games lack as much customization, on Pokémon at least. Why'd they get rid of seals anyway? (insert marine mammal joke here)

I think Game Freak decided it was too much work to make for any later games (which sucks). I really liked that concept.

This! Seals were a really cool way to customize your Pokémon for multiplayer battles. Nothing is cooler than sending out your Charizard and having him explode with flames everywhere!
The later games lack as much customization, on Pokémon at least. Why'd they get rid of seals anyway? (insert marine mammal joke here)

Attachments

• bfe270_3442033.jpg
    bfe270_3442033.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 6
Back