AC: NL EnchantedCat's Design Shop

• Thread starter EnchantedCat
  • Start date
@pokelover960 Done ^-^ Hope you like it!

Z8m9PCR.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
can you make a sharpedo shirt :D?
Okay dokay, I think I can make one :3

The problem I have with Kirito's coat is that I could only make it as a dress (it's too long for a shirt)... And I guess you don't want a dress, right? ._. I'll make Eren's jacket then, if it's okay :D
Me I'd like a dress of his coat please :love:

@ShoxShark I'm sorry that it took such a long time, I was a little busy xD I hope you like it :D

9huHRzJ.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Me I'd like a dress of his coat please :love:
Okay, I'll make one, I think I can finish it today :cat: Sorry for the delay in replying ._.

Reactions: ShoxShark
Reactions: 2205
@ShoxShark I'm sorry that it took such a long time, I was a little busy xD I hope you like it :D

9huHRzJ.png

Okay, I'll make one, I think I can finish it today :cat: Sorry for the delay in replying ._.
k thanks! 3 PC right?

do you make flag designs?

If you do I'd like to request a red fox's face with a green or brown background please!:p

Yup, I think I can do that too :D

If you do I'd like to request a red fox's face with a green or brown background please!:p
Okay dokay, but you mean just a fox, right? Not a specific character or sth? I'll try :3

Yup, I think I can do that too :D

Okay dokay, but you mean just a fox, right? Not a specific character or sth? I'll try :3
Thanks! And ya just a fox head (real animal fox)

@DJFoxx84 I tried my best ^-^
Ll7bei3.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay dokay, let's see if I can do it :3
Thanks a lot, I love it!:p How much will that cost?

Thanks a lot, I love it!:p How much will that cost?
The customer decides the value in my shop xD But honestly it didn't take me long to make this design :cat:

The customer decides the value in my shop xD But honestly it didn't take me long to make this design :cat:
I'll pay 2pc! Thanks a bunch!

I don't have AC, but I love the designs!

i love your designs! could you do kaneki's waiter outfit?
CI_94249_1413968523.jpg
thanks! :3

Your designs are amazing! :0

latest

Can you just do her sweater? :3 thanks~

Back