Eshop games worth playing.

• Thread starter AngelsShadow
  • Start date
I'm surprised no one has promoted BoxBoy yet. It's an extremely satisfying platform puzzler with simple, yet charming graphics. After you finish the main game there are challenge modes and other goodies to be unlocked ^^

I'm surprised no one has promoted BoxBoy yet. It's an extremely satisfying platform puzzler with simple, yet charming graphics. After you finish the main game there are challenge modes and other goodies to be unlocked ^^
I agree!

adventure bar story: you are a girl, who have a bar, and the bad guy wants to buy your bar, obviusly, she doesnt want to sell it because she lives there,
and to get ingredients to get food, we have to go to dungeons
ninja battle heroes: its a simple and cheap plataformer game, but its fun
sadame: its a hack and slash, you can select one of 4 characters with different skill, and it have rpg elements

Reactions: Kakea
I don't know if anyone else has suggested it, but Shantae and The Pirate's Curse is a pretty good eShop game!
It's a humorous platformer that I really like and would recommend. I don't want to spoil the story if you haven't played it.
It's a fun game with multiple abilities you unlock that make backtracking less tedious, and it even has a bonus mode at the end of the game that gives it some replayability value! If you're interested, you can do some research on the game yourself, but don't spoil the game for yourself!

I suggest playing some indie games, like Child of Light

Totally, there are some games that worth to check out like gamefreak's Harmonight. Harmonight is a fun adventure and rhythm game that had a slight inspiration from sega's space channel 5 series. I recommend this if you love rhythm games. Another game I would recommend is chibi robo photo finder because it's really cool, fun and interactive.

Some eshop games that I found really great are (I'm only saying games I have)

●WII U
- Shantae and the Pirates Curse
- Shovel Knight
- AVGN Adventures
- Swords & Soldiers
- Don't Starve: Giant Edition
- Lone Survivor The Directors Cut

●3DS
- Denpa men 3
- Gunman Clive
- Steamworld Dig
- Ultimate NES Remix
(There are a few more I really like but I forget the names)

Yeah I really like these games
You should try one of 'em

Reactions: Reddzz
Steamworld heist, it doesn't cost that much, it also has quite story, good controls, customization, robots, guns, it's also an underdog story (kind of) and there are different kinds of weapons and classes with multiple characters to play as, also some difficulty( you can change difficulty whenever you want in the game).

Reactions: AngelsShadow
I think that one of the best (and cheapest) 3DS eShop games is called Gunman Clide. It has an amazing art direction, and looks great on the 3DS. As a bonus, there is almost no lag in 3D due to the game's relatively simple geometry and color palette. The gameplay is great too, with the only problem with the game being the somewhat slippy controls.

I think that one of the best (and cheapest) 3DS eShop games is called Gunman Clide. It has an amazing art direction, and looks great on the 3DS. As a bonus, there is almost no lag in 3D due to the game's relatively simple geometry and color palette. The gameplay is great too, with the only problem with the game being the somewhat slippy controls.
I was thinking about picking that up. What exactly is it about?

It doen't really have like an in-depth story or anything. It plays out story-wise much more like an old NES or SNES game, but you probably know that it does not look like one. The boss fights are probably some of the coolest of any indie-type game of this sort, however. It's almost worth picking up for the boss fights alone.

Back