Contest "Everyone! Get in here"! A hearthstone tournament!

• Thread starter GerudoWarrior
  • Start date
I would like to join

Allright added you guys! The signups are now closed, and I will post the brackets soon.

Yesss! 12 people! I hope Larsi sees this as soon as he gets on 3dspedia

wait, nvm

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cna2002 and GerudoWarrior
When does the tournament start

When will you post the brackets ?

I'm definitely in this one, sign me up

Or is it too late?

If its not too late then tell me and then add me.

Nevermind.

Reactions: FlamingIce10
Yay I automatically advance to round 2!

Last edited:
Did I lose since I'm not in round 2? :(

Donkey kong got in round 2 instead

Wait, nvm sorry

When do the matches start?

Reactions: FlamingIce10
Did I lose since I'm not in round 2? :(

Donkey kong got in round 2 instead

Wait, nvm sorry

When do the matches start?
They have already started, contact your opponent and report the winner to me :)

sry I can't play so i'm gonna have to quit sry guys :(

Allright @Ethendor wins on walkover! Everyone must finish their matches before Friday 15th next week!

Allright @Ethendor wins on walkover! Everyone must finish their matches before Friday 15th next week!
What happens if no one gets their battle done?

@Larsi
We got a problem, i'm surprissed it hasn't been mentioned before.
While trying to add eachother for the hearthstone match and having some problems with that, it seems where blocked out by not bein in the same region (me EU opponent US)
Now i looked things up, and it should be possible to change region but you lose all your progress.

@Larsi
We got a problem, i'm surprissed it hasn't been mentioned before.
While trying to add eachother for the hearthstone match and having some problems with that, it seems where blocked out by not bein in the same region (me EU opponent US)
Now i looked things up, and it should be possible to change region but you lose all your progress.
Oh, that`s right... I did not think of that :(. I don`t have any solution to that, it slipped my mind completely while making the tourney. I am afraid you guys have to either have both or one of you play on the other server.

That stinks. I made a custom deck just for the occasion.:( It don't care if I have to switch servers, I just hope I keep my progress on my server if I switch, but whoever switches servers should get a few days to get some cards and levels, so it's a little more fair.

you won't lose cards by switching, progress just stays on another server.

That stinks. I made a custom deck just for the occasion.:( It don't care if I have to switch servers, I just hope I keep my progress on my server if I switch, but whoever switches servers should get a few days to get some cards and levels, so it's a little more fair.
Yep, I agree.

Back