Everyone with a Club Nintendo account read this!

• Thread starter Darrix
  • Start date
Also: in my opinion I think it's worse the fact the deluxe promotion will end next month... If I get my payment on time on December, I will buy just Wii U games in order to make a last use of it .-.

What ? But I just got my Wii U! Well, I guess I won't be able to get a free €5 code from it, since it's 8 points per euro here.
But I'll still keep my Wii U's PIN Code in case where they do a promotion.

Still, it's sad that they end it at the end of this year.

i don't really go to the club nintendo website anymore even though i have an account

I want the game and watch prize. I really wish they offered eshop points for the wii u/3ds as opposed to the old wii points but eh, beggars can't be choosers.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Well, you are indeed right.

The most stuff in the European CN. There is almost nothing in it, just some wallpapers and ringtones. Yeah, there are some other things, but these aren't that good as well and if you want these you need to pay a lot of stars. It would takes ages to get enough stars for some of these. In the past I really liked the Nintendo Points Cards (I still use my stars for them), but now they only use the Nintendo eShop cards they aren't that good anymore either.

Back