Excellent comic

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
Here's an excellent comic I just read today!
TAZUWdC.gif

FfJ1fOx.gif

d2QRLWh.gif

J5Yg7yU.gif

xKCTZei.gif

CM89Wmn.gif

SrBPIeW.gif

u2CoRc8.png

I like really like the art of this!

I honestly enjoyed that comic. Interesting take on Link

I honestly enjoyed that comic. Interesting take on Link

Sure... But I don't get at all the first picture...

Wait? You're posting again? :D

Of course! I'm back after all, didn't see the announcement? :p

Reactions: Reece
great comic, looks like the people behind adventure time drew this.

This comic was very entertaining, I enjoyed the art-work, animations, it was enjoyable, Thanks for posting, @Erixsan where did you find this comic ? :)

If you are confused on the first one then play A Link to the Past then it will become clear.

Anyways these are interesting comics. Wallmasters were always annoying. >.<

On imgur when I was uploading some images for the blog
Oh well I give the maker of this comic two thumbs up.
If you are confused on the first one then play A Link to the Past then it will become clear.

Anyways these are interesting comics. Wallmasters were always annoying. >.<
Yeah Wallmasters were the worse, I hated that hand xD

Yeah Wallmasters were the worse, I hated that hand xD
Well which do you hate more: Floormasters or Wallmasters?

Well which do you hate more: Floormasters or Wallmasters?
WallMasters, I played in Minish Cap, I don't like how you gotta start over a dungeon, in the later Zelda games FloorMasters pick up some and aim it at you, if I am not mistaken.

WallMasters, I played in Minish Cap, I don't like how you gotta start over a dungeon, in the later Zelda games FloorMasters pick up some and aim it at you, if I am not mistaken.
Apparently in Minish Cap, Wallmasters and Floormasters both sent you back to the start of a dungeon. Also, yes Floormasters did throw things at you but that was in Wind Waker.

Apparently in Minish Cap, Wallmasters and Floormasters both sent you back to the start of a dungeon. Also, yes Floormasters did throw things at you but that was in Wind Waker.
Well it was a long time I played Minish Cap, so my memories are all fuzzy, in that case I hate the FloorMasters then.

Well it was a long time I played Minish Cap, so my memories are all fuzzy, in that case I hate the FloorMasters then.
It's ok. I understand. I hate both Wallmasters and Floormasters but I hate ReDeads even more than either of them.

Once I had the chance, I will

Oh ok. Do you have a Wii? If so, that is one of the Games of the Month on Club Nintendo and you can get it that way.

I should really play Link to the Past before playing A Link Between Worlds though, so @HuggableEevee then this comic is referring to A Link Between Worlds ?

Oh ok. Do you have a Wii? If so, that is one of the Games of the Month on Club Nintendo and you can get it that way.
I have a Wii, I wish I could have gotten the game, don't have enough Coins :( but I hope I save up enough soon

I should really play Link to the Past before playing A Link Between Worlds though, so @HuggableEevee then this comic is referring to A Link Between Worlds ?
I don't know what the intro of A Link Between Worlds is but to me it looks like the intro for A Link to the Past but it is best you take a look to be certain of it.

Isn't that from Magical Game Time?
Here's an excellent comic I just read today!
TAZUWdC.gif

FfJ1fOx.gif

d2QRLWh.gif

J5Yg7yU.gif

xKCTZei.gif

CM89Wmn.gif

SrBPIeW.gif

u2CoRc8.png

I like really like the art of this![/quote Isn't that from Magical Game Time?

Isn't that from Magical Game Time?
I searched that name on google and it does look like the creator is Magical Game Time, similar art and animations, it looks like Zac Gorman is a contributer towards that site.

Back