Fairy Tail anime RP

• Thread starter Anime-Tem
  • Start date
The day of the raffle is here and every young wizard in Magnolia is waiting for thier name to be called by the guild master Makorav. "Azura Nasagi, Nori Aki, and Tenshin Aki welcome to Fairy Tail!" Master Makorav called out.

looks like we made it in you guys.

"Let's go guys!" Azura said as he ran over to master Makorav.

I'm coming *I say with a small sad smile and start following after*

"So master Makorav what do we do first?" Azura asked as they reached him.

*I stand silently behind Azura while waiting for instruction.

For an emblem I think im going to get it in dark blue. *Tenshi thinks to himself*

Nori Is Just standing there muttering to himself then he Uses Shadow Dragon Slayer magic
and he makes a hole in the wall "Oops" he says sarcastically

Last edited:
(No one knows that I'm a dragon slayer)

Dont worry man it happens to the best of us. but why the hell ya blowin up walls for?

Makorav opened the door of the guild hall. "Go on in and met your guild mates." Azura grabbed Nori and Tenshin by their collars and dragged them into the guild hall.

"Hey you don't need to pull me by the color you know! I was following you anyways." I yell while being drug.

Nori falls asleep while being dragged

"How is this relaxing? Wake up you lazy punk."

"I'll wake him up." Azura threw Nori into a wall and everyone in the guild hall looked at the three of them.

"Shadow Dragon roar" Nori Uses the spell and tries to hit azura
"Never Throw me again"

Azura stepped out of the way. "Never throw you again or what?" Azura asked him.

Nori walks to a shadow and eats it "Yum"

"this fighting is pointless you two, let's go..... Okay what the hell is that horrid noise? I can't stand it! Sound dragon secret art silence!" All the sound in guild hall has been muted people are talking but no noise is coming from their mouths.

"Tenshin you should know that your silences magic doesn't work well with me " nori says as quiet as a whisper

Back