Fall 2015 Season of Anime

• Thread starter EpicR
  • Start date
I'm currently watching One Punch Man, Gakusen Toshi Asterisk, Noragami Aragoto and Haikyuu Season 2, so I guess I could give my opinions on the two non-sequels... \:D/

One Punch Man - It's gotten a lot of hype and it definitely feels like a breath of fresh air, and although the story is obviously lacking slightly, the action is keeping me hooked! With all the prospect of new heroes and Saitama's new venture to become an official hero I can see the story getting better. The fight scenes and action are gorgeously made and the comedy is great, so far so good!

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk - This Sci-Fi Harem anime is very interesting in my opinion, with intriguing backstories to the main characters and some not yet revealed. The story looks like it will be pretty good and, although it feels like things are being rushed with the romance, since three girls are already clearly all over Ayato (>.> well, it is a harem...lol) I am excited with what's to come - we've already seen some really cool action scenes and the main character's 'savage' power locked within him sounds fascinating...

I'm also interested in watching Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry and Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai, but I haven't gotten round to them yet...

Reactions: Kakea
Rakudai, Asterisk, and 35th platoon are all based on light novels. From what I've heard, they are similar in stories, especially rakudai and asterisk. If you like one of them, chances are you may like the others (y)

After watching for a few weeks, I can say my expectations of Noragami and One Punch Man were met (meaning it's really awesome) and sakurako is kinda letting me down.

Reactions: Kakea and DeathDragon
How many anime episodes exist for One Punch Man? Kissanime has only 3 episodes...

I believe there are currently 5. I also watch at kissanime so it should have 5

Rakudai, Asterisk, and 35th platoon are all based on light novels. From what I've heard, they are similar in stories, especially rakudai and asterisk. If you like one of them, chances are you may like the others (y)

I've started watching and am up-to-date with Rakudai no Kishi Cavalry, and it is very similair to Asterisk, but I think Rakudai is better since something important to the plot seems to actually be happening, unlike in Asterisk where I don't sense much has happened. The MC in Rakudai is also better than Asterisk's IMO.

I've watched 1 ep of 35th Platoon, looks interesting so far :3

Is there a list with pictures of each Fall 2015 anime anywhere on the Internet? >.< (I know people do these things).

I've been thinking about adding more anime to my watchlist since I'm up-to-date on the ones I'm already watching ;-;

Thanks @EpicR.

I've heard about One Punch Man but nothing sold me on watching it yet ;~;

Anime that looks interesting imo :
  • Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai - this looks like a good action anime so I'll give it a shot.
  • Comet Lucifer - I might give this a shot when I have nothing better to do.
  • Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru - this looks interesting :3
  • Gakusen Toshi Asterisk - another interesting one.
  • Garo: Honoo no Kokuin - I'm going to start season 1 because of season 2 >.<
  • Monster Strike - it looks like a Shin Megami Tensei ripoff, but it looks alright so it's at the bottom of my list.
  • Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst - I think I'm already watching this or the previous one.
I'm definitely going to watch the second season of Owari no Seraph (first season was great). I still need to finish the previous season of Owarimonogatari before I begin the new one ;-;

I've already started Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry a long time ago :D

What I'm definitely NOT watching is Diabolik Lovers More Blood. The first season was utter nonsense, :vomit:

Reactions: DeathDragon
What happened in Diabolik Lovers More Blood? Was the plot broken in pieces?

What happened in Diabolik Lovers More Blood? Was the plot broken in pieces?
It's just male characters sucking a girl's blood one after the other. Nothing more, nothing less.

It's just male characters sucking a girl's blood one after the other. Nothing more, nothing less.
Nevermind....it sounds like it's made for creepy pervs to like(I understand liking the opposite gender but a fetish for making them bleed is disturbing...)

Omg.. I just caught up on the latest Noragami Aragoto episode without knowing there was a season 1 and it's sooo good >.<'

At least I'll have 12 episodes off the first season to check out while I wait for the next Noragami Aragoto episode to air, :panda:
Anime that looks interesting imo :
  • Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai - this looks like a good action anime so I'll give it a shot.
PS. I just finished the first episode of Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai. Not really impressed. I'll keep watching before giving up on it because of episode 1. Hopefully it gets a lot better, :bear:

Just watched One Punch Man!!!: It's Awesome!!! I hope I get to see the other 5 episodes! :D

I currently watch Osomatsu-san, One Punch Man, Gintama season 4, Haikyuu!! S2, Noragami Aragoto, Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry and Owarimonogatari
Tbh, the 5 best animes this season imo are One Punch Man, Osomatsu-san, Owarimonogatari, Noragami and Gintama.

I currently watch Osomatsu-san, One Punch Man, Gintama season 4, Haikyuu!! S2, Noragami Aragoto, Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry and Owarimonogatari
Tbh, the 5 best animes this season imo are One Punch Man, Osomatsu-san, Owarimonogatari, Noragami and Gintama.
What's Osomatsu-san?

What's Osomatsu-san?
A reboot of an old comedy anime that is pretty amazing tbh.

I might just do this every season but... What do you guys think about this fall season of anime? Any ones you like? Hyped for? Found surprisingly good?

I really like One Punch Man and was super hyped for it but I find myself enjoying Sakurako something because it was just gorgeously done.

What are you thoughts of this anime season?

Also, no spoilers!
I feel like fall was a very good season especially with Seraph of the End. High quality anime was made

Reactions: Evelyn and Kakea
Back