Fantasy Life Fantasy Life Player List - DLC or Not

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date
$8.99, for what it provides, believe me it's not that much actually. I'm glad I bought it. The ONLY downside is actually that you can't play with someone who doesn't have the DLC, but otherwise, it's just awesome stuff.

You cam tell they deliberately cut out content that was already on the cart to sell to us. What am I gonna do with this shadow and light mana? There are no crafting recipe's that require it.

You cam tell they deliberately cut out content that was already on the cart to sell to us. What am I gonna do with this shadow and light mana? There are no crafting recipe's that require it.

Mmm... yes there are recipes using these for the Hero ranks with Alchemy and Tailor =/ Maybe you can try poking around to get the recipes?

http://forum.3dspedia.com/blog/fantasy-life-masters-location.308/

Oh thanks for telling me. I've been going crazy trying to find out what they're used for.

Haha, no problem! ^^

Hey guys. Has anyone started a conversation for DLC Fantasy Life players to get together and non-DLC players to get together respectively?

I wonder how my name got in this thread cx

I have dlc(and am willing to play with others)

Guys, the list as of now is inaccurate.
It should say I am in the with DLC category, I just bought it ATM :cat: so excited to join you guys, but sad to part with my old friends. I hope to have lots of fun adventures and I will treasure the ones I have already been on.

I heard you can play both DLC and non-DLC if you have different characters. So if you start a new one maybe you can stay non-DLC as well?

I assume the new character will have to be DLC instead of the old one.

I was told that DLc and non-DLC players could not lay together :bear:
Was I taught wrong?

I need help doing something for fantasy life if anyone needs help I'll volunteer. Just send me a pm( im too lazy to send one):cat:

I was told that DLc and non-DLC players could not lay together :bear:
Was I taught wrong?
No you are right, but there is a sort of work around. You can delete the DLC from your system and create a Non-DLC character. The thing is, it doesn't always work, and sometimes it stops to work, so it's not really worth it from what I've seen.

Hey @SunnyWindy can you add me to your list cause I just got my copy of FL today and I'm non-DLC :D

Reactions: PigMayor
Yup! I added you ^^

add me to none dlc,plz

Sure! I added you on the list ^^

I just realized I forgot the 'p' in play and I realize how wrong that sounds XD DX I will edit it

@StrawberryMilk also has Fantasy Life although she'll have to confirm if she has DLC or not. Creator in all lives btw, :bookworm:

Reactions: StrawberryMilk
Back