Fantasy Life Fantasy Life Player List - DLC or Not

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date
Ooh ooh, add me to ze list, I haz le DLC :3

Reactions: Kakea
I have the DLC add me! o/

Could you add me to the DLC players?

Haven't played in a long time, but would love to return and play some co-op.

I haven't played for a while too.
Could you add me to the DLC players?

Haven't played in a long time, but would love to return and play some co-op.

I might stop playing soon, no one plays....I have DLC and am reator in every life if there's anyone who just started playing and need help!

Add me to the list of dlc players plzkthxbye

I'm Non-DLC. I don't have the money to get the DLC and I want to finish the main story before getting it.

Extra Info: I mostly focus on crafting and only make advances in the story to unlock the next tier of items. I am more than willing to craft high tier weapons for people.

I just got this game last week. i have not gotten the DLC for it yet, i might, but right now, i would love to find some non dlc playters to play with

well i now have the dlc for fantasy life, hit me up with you want to help me level up! thanks

Tell me when you can play it! FC:3411-0258-1114 :D

Lol, I've been on the non DLC list forever but it seems like I have it now :p

Woah, I stopped receiving notifs for that topic! Sorry about that guys, I updated it!

I just got the game and don't have DLC (yet, want to get it but probably won't anytime soon ;-; )

who wants to play this with me? i have the dlc, and my sd card died on me, so i had to start a new game, i would love some help to lvl up. i could really really use some help. pm me if you wanna exchange fc, thanks a bunch

hey hey I got the DLC and before my 2ds broke and I got a 3ds I was creator rank in everything except sewing, but ive had to start all over lol but feel free to put me on that list and anyone who needs help with something feel free to hit me up and ill see what I can do.

List updated!

Reactions: DeathDragon and Kakea
I might be playing this again soon if I can get free time!

>>@Chara isn't on this list (and probably doesn't want to be) xD
>>About 90% of the people on the list don't play FL anymore lol

Well I can maintain the list but I can't know who still plays or not though =/

I still play so you can def leave me up there. also wouldent it make it easier on @SunnyWindy if you asked everyone that still plays to post a message here like every couple of weeks or something saying that you still play?

Back