Fantasy Life,Pokemon Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire or Harvest Moon Lost Valley?

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire makes me excited to play. I love the battles and adventuring through the region to battle gym leaders and get my gym badge. I like the new mega evolutions too. Every time I hear the music of the game I know what city that is. You can catch most legendaries in this game and there is new things that your pokemon can do. OR and AS are one of the best 3ds games to get.

Reactions: Kakea
I used to LOVE Pokémon I loved breeding them and getting as strong as possible (though they're really been incredibly limited from the first generation) and I was really excited to bring them to the OR AS but...pokemon bank.....

I have not tried any of these games before, so don't put my opinion at the top of the list, but I think you would have more fun with Fantasy Life. Just because, and I mean no offense to anybody, but isnt Pokemon sort of the same story every time?

Reactions: Kakea
Yeah.... I played only to make/breed strong or specific Pokémon.But every Pokémon's limited to certain point, so they killed almost every reason to play the game... or even try to catch em all.You CAN'T on (Black and White or Black2 and White2)and in X and Y....there's no way you can get the event Pokémon unless the event is sent by Nintendo or they're hacked.I think Omega Ruby and Alpha Saffire has all the Pokémon but if they have ANY Pokémon you need to be at a event or need to download/trade from the previous game: They probably stopped you from finishing the game!

( I didn't mean to vent so much,I was upset when I first found this out....)

Back