Closed Faust's Logo Contest! Game code to be given away!

• Thread starter faustine
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
faustine

faustine

Write even if no one's reading.
Towns Folk
It's been awhile since I last sponsored a giveaway. :p

So here's the story: I need a logo for my Youtube channel. I need a professional decent looking logo for this one. Or at least a cute one. :D Help me build my channel! :oops:

Preferences:
1. Logo should be mainly portrayed by a Wolf [character].
2. The channel is about traveling and action camera tutorials, reviews, and how-to's. :snaphappy:
3. Original artwork by you.
4. Photoshoped preferred but not necessary as long as it's digital
5. .png file, high resolution preferred
6. Be creative

You can post your entries in my inbox or reply here in the thread -- wherever you're comfortable.

Prizes:
1st prize: 1 game code of your choice. Gunman Clive or Mighty Switch Force! for the 3DS - NA region.
2nd prize: 50PC
3rd prize: 30PC

NOTE: If ever the first place winner doesn't want to get the game code for some reason (EU region, not really interested in the games offered, etc.) I'll giveaway 100PC. :thumbsup:

If you also want a middle man (for the winner), we can also arrange for that with the help of the admins. ;)

The best artwork/logo winner must PM his/her desired game.
Contest will run until July 8, 2016 @ 11:59pm -- 3DS Pedia clock.
Announcement of winners will be on July 9, 2016.

If you have any questions, comment below! Thank you so much and goodluck! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3823, 18, Big Yoshi and 1 other person
The code is NA or EU? ;)

Reactions: CheeseFlavouredCake
Reactions: CheeseFlavouredCake
It's for NA. I encourage you guys to join! :D

It's for NA. I encourage you guys to join! :D
Unfortunately I'm from the EU. :(

If we aren't from the region the game is for, can we just run for second and third places?

Here are my entries. If I happen to win, I'd prefer PC rather than the game code.

ICON:

CtmAdLf.png

CHANNEL ART:

wAB2qyR.jpg

Reactions: faustine
@CheeseFlavouredCake, yes you can still join! If ever the first place winner doesn't want to get the game code for some reason (EU region, not really interested in the games offered, etc.) I'll giveaway 100PC. ;)

For all: keep it coming! and thank you guys for your interest in this contest! :D

Hey just asking if I come in first place can I get the second pride and let the second winner get the 1st price

2YJH2yY.jpg
TjDLLd9.jpg

Hope you like it

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay, a new contest! This is one of the first art contest I'm joining, so I want to test my skills o/

I'm doing it on a paper and then copying it to the PC. What's the name of the channel, so I'll know what to write?
Edit: I'm writing Faustine for now, but not so strong so I will be able to erase it.

PhotoFunia-1467495384.jpg
Wolves to me have this elegance and also a rather strong association with the moon so I thought I'd mix those together. The edges of the white orb may seem a little rough but when you use the logo at a smaller size this will actually give a nice sharp look.
Untitled_Image.png
A blanco logo with a transparent background, in case you want a different edit or want to use it as a watermark. As with the other, it may seem a little rough at this size but it actually gives a nice effect on smaller sizes. As you might notice, beside the black wolf there is also a slight shadow of another which looks wonderful with special effects.
I'll do channel art if I win/if you want me to, but that might take a bit more time since I want to have the elements of the logo blend in with it, rather than smashing the logo on a random image. (Besides Youtube channel art needs a special format or the uploaded result looks horrible.)

ArtikWolf_zpsc988c501.png

I'm doing it on a paper and then copying it to the PC. What's the name of the channel, so I'll know what to write?.

The channel's not yet active. :( But I hope I can upload videos this week for a review. And I'm trying to

The channel's name is SJWolf. :D

Hey just asking if I come in first place can I get the second pride and let the second winner get the 1st price

Let's see if we can do that. ;) I guess we can arrange for that if ever you win 1st and the 2nd prize wants the game code. :cat:

It's been awhile since I last sponsored a giveaway. :p

So here's the story: I need a logo for my Youtube channel. I need a professional decent looking logo for this one. Or at least a cute one. :D Help me build my channel! :oops:

Preferences:
1. Logo should be mainly portrayed by a Wolf [character].
2. The channel is about traveling and action camera tutorials, reviews, and how-to's. :snaphappy:
3. Original artwork by you.
4. Photoshoped preferred but not necessary as long as it's digital
5. .png file, high resolution preferred
6. Be creative

You can post your entries in my inbox or reply here in the thread -- wherever you're comfortable.

Prizes:
1st prize: 1 game code of your choice. Gunman Clive or Mighty Switch Force! for the 3DS - NA region.
2nd prize: 50PC
3rd prize: 30PC

NOTE: If ever the first place winner doesn't want to get the game code for some reason (EU region, not really interested in the games offered, etc.) I'll giveaway 100PC. :thumbsup:

If you also want a middle man (for the winner), we can also arrange for that with the help of the admins. ;)

The best artwork/logo winner must PM his/her desired game.
Contest will run until July 8, 2016 @ 11:59pm -- 3DS Pedia clock.
Announcement of winners will be on July 9, 2016.

If you have any questions, comment below! Thank you so much and goodluck! :thumbsup:
If I win I would like Mighty Switch Force please

Never mind I just a read that it one hundred pc if I don't want the game code

Good luck to everyone participating

Since no one is submitting entries anymore, I think I'll end the contest early. I'll be announcing the winners at 7AM pedia time. Last minute entries will be considered, as long as winners are not yet announced! :D Thank you for all who participated this contest!

Reactions: PersonSP
Its all ready 7:54

Since no one is submitting entries anymore, I think I'll end the contest early. I'll be announcing the winners at 7AM pedia time. Last minute entries will be considered, as long as winners are not yet announced! :D Thank you for all who participated this contest!
Thanks again for hosting this contest

Reactions: scratchboy27
And the winner is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back