Favorite 3DS ad?

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
What is your favorite as for the 3ds and why? These ads can be anything regarding the system or games for it. I personally find the Christmas ads for the 3ds hilarious, especially the one where they had the kids caroling for their parents to buy them the system. Good times.

The Triforce heroes ad made me chuckle.
It's dangerous to go alone, so don't!

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
The Triforce heroes ad made me chuckle.
Made me feel like I needed friends when I saw it. HAHAHA... ;-;

Made me feel like I needed friends when I saw it. HAHAHA... ;-;
I'm getting tri-forced to buy the game by my friends xD

I'm getting tri-forced to buy the game by my friends xD
You and were puns almost Tri forced me to yell

You and were puns almost Tri forced me to yell
Me, my puns, and I. That's three, enough for Triforce =p

Me, my puns, and I. That's three, enough for Triforce =p
Me, Smash, and Pokken. The triforce of Fighting :p

Me, Smash, and Pokken. The triforce of Fighting :p
Already enjoying the game huh

Already enjoying the game huh
Indeed. Who knows, maybe we'll see a Pokken type game on the 3ds. Probably pull a hyrule Warriors legends on us in the future

Indeed. Who knows, maybe we'll see a Pokken type game on the 3ds. Probably pull a hyrule Warriors legends on us in the future
Well if the Wii U stops production at the end of the year, then who knows

One of the 3DS ads that I enjoy is a certain commercial that shows how (regular-sized) New 3DS can change its stylish look via cover plates (it's dubbed as Kisekae plates in Japan). It looks fun seeing a superstar having great time with many Nintendo characters like Mario, Toon Link, Pikachu, Kirby, Isabelle and others.

One of the 3DS ads that I enjoy is a certain commercial that shows how (regular-sized) New 3DS can change its stylish look via cover plates (it's dubbed as Kisekae plates in Japan). It looks fun seeing a superstar having great time with many Nintendo characters like Mario, Toon Link, Pikachu, Kirby, Isabelle and others.
Is it the one where Bowser looks like a nerd and Diddy Kong is a clown? That one is really cool. Toon Link looks amazing in that one

Is it the one where Bowser looks like a nerd and Diddy Kong is a clown? That one is really cool. Toon Link looks amazing in that one

Mmhm, yes, that one. Besides of that, I also got some others too, like US commercial of Kirby Triple Deluxe which tunes to Dies Irae tune (yes, seriously), with Kirby goes hardcore and all.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS also have some decent ads as well, like the Japanese version where someone plays Smash Bros. in 3DS and got sent flying (one of them even got Screen KO'ed, lol!), and the US commercial where a gentleman training his way to 'settle it in Smash' with his kids!

From a time when I was still somebody who watched television, there was this Kid Icarus: Uprising commercial which made the game look really epic. I think that was yet another reason why I the game was the first 3DS game that I got :p There was also one showing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity but the game was horrible :cryaroo:

Honorable mention (that face tho when the girl came in) :

You have not yet seen the Harvest Moon: A New Beginning Trailer. One of the best ads I've ever seen. Totally hilarious hahahahahah!

The last seat commercial could've been done IRL. One forward smash and it could've been done but nope, gotta play a video game lol. By the time match finishes you'll probably be at your stop already.

1. Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
2. Super Smash bros
3. Super Mario 3d land
4. Mario Kart 7
5. Lego Batman 3
6. Lego Batman 2
7. The Legend of Zelda
8. Fifa 15
9. Pokemon X
10. Pokemon Sun
11. Resident Evil Mercinary
12. Fifa 14