Favorite colour Headphone?

• Thread starter .:*Alex*:.
  • Start date
.:*Alex*:.

.:*Alex*:.

(*) I want a battle! (*)
Towns Folk
What are your favourite colour headphones?
I guess will be your favourite colour! But it may not look good!
I like black headphone (The not colourful colout I know! But I like it!)
What your favourite colour headphone??

I like black as well, though I guess it depends on the headphone design, because I'll settle for other colors like red and white if its pleasing to the eyes, but in the end its really sound quality and comfort that matter for me.

Yeah, I agree!

i like blue

Black.. doesn't have to be totally black but most of it...

Awesome! :3

Black, and if it has a little bit of white or blue, then even better. If it's simple then that's fine by me. :cat:

Reactions: PersonSP
That color looks really good too! :3

Neon Green or Neon Pink. It'll look sexy with my Black Widow Keyboards since it's back lit is neon green :D

Reactions: 18
White or Mint green. Anything pretty to be honest. I don't mind black, they are cool.
I don't really use headphones though, I don't like listening to musics :p

Red for sure, I've seen a pair and they look so pretty. <3

brand is Beats by Dr. Dre, designer ones, quite expensive though! xD

Red for sure, I've seen a pair and they look so pretty. <3

brand is Beats by Dr. Dre, designer ones, quite expensive though! xD
I have the Studio Reds

Expensive as hell

Reactions: Mikaya
:3 I like red too and green!

Reactions: SaToRi
Black with red or blue glowing details would be awesome. Like these:
tumblr_n6x3fcOucv1tbj25ao2_1280.jpg

But sadly those are extremely expensive and of bad quality. But I love the looks.

The headphones I use most are in boring black an white but they sound soooo good and they're fold-able so I can take the with me everywhere I go.
MDR-V55_B_Black_front1.jpg

I also have a set of red headphones with black details (like the cushions) and it has a great sound too but unfortunately it has been damaged on a trip to Italy so while I fixed the up with tape and they still sound beautiful I can't take them with me any more, it might kill them. Like these but with black tape at one side:
39473-01.jpg

I also got a pair of all blue fold-able headphones with black pads but as they were really heap (5 Euro) they sounds pretty bad too. But it's good to have an extra pair.

Black with red or blue glowing details would be awesome. Like these:
tumblr_n6x3fcOucv1tbj25ao2_1280.jpg

Cat ears = I want :giggle: Even if they're of bad quality the cuteness more than makes up for it :D

Cat ears = I want :giggle: Even if they're of bad quality the cuteness more than makes up for it :D
Yeah but they cost $115...without shipping... :confused: The quality isn't horrible but it is pretty bad when you compare it to other headphones with the same pricetag. The range is only 20 Hz to 20 kHz. They're also available in green and red but I think the blue one is the best. This is the website in case you're curious> http://www.axentwear.com

81fU2qnzolL._SY450_.jpg

I use AKG 240s, they're comfortable, long lasting and they have good sound quality with a nice thick long cord(its detachable too, so you can avoid tripping or stepping on it). Pretty affordable too, retail is about 150 bucks, but I've seen them on Amazon for around 70, if you're in the market for some nice headphones, I can recommend these, the only downside to them is they are semi open so they're not the greatest for loud areas, but I usually just use them at home, so its not really a problem for me.

81fU2qnzolL._SY450_.jpg

I use AKG 240s, they're comfortable, long lasting and they have good sound quality with a nice thick long cord(its detachable too, so you can avoid tripping or stepping on it). Pretty affordable too, retail is about 150 bucks, but I've seen them on Amazon for around 70, if you're in the market for some nice headphones, I can recommend these, the only downside to them is they are semi open so they're not the greatest for loud areas, but I usually just use them at home, so its not really a problem for me.
They look pretty nice too. Maybe I should start collecting awesome headphones. :p

I have a black pair of Seenheiser

18_sennheiser-hd-4481.jpg

They were quite expensive but since I use them for the office as well, it was worth it. I wish they would be black and dark purple though but oh!

Back