favorite game ever

• Thread starter Tyrone
  • Start date
I'm just curious

Mine has to be chrono trigger:)

Ever ever ever? Either Mother 3 or Kingdom Hearts

I guess it is Smash Bros. 3ds/Wii U. I pretty much play the game everyday, and I always like to have a Smash battle. Another would be Castlevania 1 and 3, since they are fun to play, but frustrating. Castlevania 3 is way too hard, but that is what I like about it, giving a challenge.

It typically changes from time to time, but since I played it for the first time, Disgaea 5 had a special place in my heart. Nowadays, I sometimes wonder if Disgaea 4 is better. It's difficult to decide, I'd say they're objectively equal, with D4 having better story and dialogue then 5 but the other has better gameplay and replayability.

Others I've enjoyed immensely, especially based on playtime, are Super Pokemon Rumble and Hyrule Warriors, though they're the kinds of games I need to be in a specific mood to enjoy. I've always enjoyed beat-'em-ups but unlike SRPGs in Disgaea's case, I can't think of any that are particularly better than the others. They all feel somewhat the same to me.

Used to absolutely love Skylanders, as well, but that was overpriced and had barely any replay value. Nowadays I'm not such a big fan of the series. In fact, I wish I never spent so much money on it at all.

i am especially fond of puyo puyo fever 2 game , specifically the psp version as thatvone had voice acting in the main story and the music and voices were more clear and refined and as this is the game where my favorite video game character debuted , her name is feli.
her voice actress has a dark , dramatic and mysterious cute flair to her on top of that she is a voice actress in the same anime as yukari tamura the nanoha anime but feli voice actress yukie maedanwas just a minir teacher character in the 1st season of nanoha where as yukari tamura is the main heroine the anime is named after , nanoha.

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for the GBA. Isometric platforming, neat CG cutscenes, card games mixed with action. And it's all portable. Not to mention the second mode that basically makes you deal more damage and run and jump higher, but without magic. It's really a lot more difficult than anything the recent games can think of. You have to use the start and select buttons in combat if you are in trouble against bosses. Now that's what I call good design. Oh yeah and Cloud? You beat him up and use him in battle. Sephiroth ain't got nothing on Sora.

Back