Favorite Kong! \o/

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
Can I choose King Kong because I really liked him even as a kid and it was just so sad how he dies even though he really really loves Naomi Watts.
This was more so aimed at Donkey Kong's Kongs, but sure, if you like King Kong, why not? :hilarious: Those clamation beasts on the first movie give me chills, even today. D: But King Kong's story was pretty tragic, being ripped from someone you care about is a real tearjerker. ;-; But there's no greater love than being willing to lay down your life for someone else.

Dixie Kong is my favorite her hair hover is so useful

Reactions: P2.0
Dixie Kong gets my vote. She's adorable and her flying hair is great and pretty useful in many different situations. Can't get any better than Helicopter hair! xD

I never actually got to play as Dixie Kong, but she can actually fly, instead of just gliding?? :eek: That's a pretty special ability! :eek: The only one that I did get to use was Tiny Kong from Donkey Kong 64, but I'm kinda guessing those two aren't the same when it comes to aerial maneuvering, yes? :p

I never actually got to play as Dixie Kong, but she can actually fly, instead of just gliding?? :eek: That's a pretty special ability! :eek: The only one that I did get to use was Tiny Kong from Donkey Kong 64, but I'm kinda guessing those two aren't the same when it comes to aerial maneuvering, yes? :p
No Dixie Kong just slowly hovers down if you play dkc2 but if you play tropical freeze you go up in the air for about a second

My favorite Kong in the DK Crew would have to be, DK too. He packs a mean punch, good character design, and this Kong, is mighty fine! He's featured in a rap, made as a joke, but we all know that he's one cool...bloke...idk, he's still my favorite though. Check out SiivaGunner's word mash-ups of the DK rap, you won't be disappointed.

Back