Favorite male game-character?

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hi guys! P2.0 here coming at ya with another topic-thingie. :p Ok, so I'ma assume everyone here loves gaming ( If not, why in the world are you here??? Get out! :mad: ...Jk. :hilarious: ) Anyways, over the many games we've played over the years, we've seen a cast of super cool characters, yeah? The d00ds be pretty awesome, right? I would go on a whole list, but I'm pretty lazy to name em'. xD Besides, you know who they are! ( Alright, fine: Mario, Luigi, Link, Donkey-Kong, MegaMan, Kirby, Fox McCloud, Captain Falcon, Cloud, Marth, Roy, Ike, etc, etc. )You've seen, and/or played the games they starred in a bunch, or at least heard of them, yes?

SO! Here's my question: Which d00d game character is your favorite? If I didn't list your favorite, please, feel free to mdntion yours in the comments below! ^o^ I'm curious to see if you have one or not!

Reactions: Shin
Mine had to be Naoya/Cain from Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor/ overclocked because he always knows what's going to happen. His run is one that I think is very satisfying and if you don't pick his run he is super difficult and tough to defeat. He is great at getting his way and hard to stop.He also sounds great in overclocked.

Reactions: P2.0 and Blue Knight
Mine had to be Naoya/Cain from Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor/ overclocked because he always knows what's going to happen. His run is one that I think is very satisfying and if you don't pick his run he is super difficult and tough to defeat. He is great at getting his way and hard to stop.He also sounds great in overclocked.
Well, calling him Cain is a pretty big spoiler y'know xD but I agree, he's a deep character, great planner, incredible skilled at progtamming and reading people, not to mention very powerful.

And hawt :oops:

My personal favorite, however, is Link, from The Legend of Zelda series \o/ his skill, strenght and courage are unmatched, almost never batting an eye at the hordes of monsters he faces, though some might call him a mary sue, I'd say he's a mary sue done well, making him a likeable character you can put yourself into, while still being a character on his own right.

Reactions: Shin and P2.0
My favorite male character in gaming is Kain from Final Fantasy IV GBA. The DS version doesn't look as cool. He is one of the strongest characters in the game and knows my favorite move "jump".

Reactions: P2.0
@Shinzai :He sounds totally rad! :eek: I'm a bit impressed he knows what's going to happen before it does, considering I'm not familiar with any of the Shinagami series. That'd be a nice skill to have! :D

@Emilip D :Yus, Link! \o/ He's a favorite of mine as well. He's more than once proven he can overcome any obstacle, and practically wield even the mightiest of weapons! :eek: He's good guy, nice choice! :thumbsup:

@Legends di Angelo : I'm not familiar with most of the Final Fantasy games, so I'm not sure who Kain is. But he sure does sound impressive! :D

@Shinzai :He sounds totally rad! :eek: I'm a bit impressed he knows what's going to happen before it does, considering I'm not familiar with any of the Shinagami series. That'd be a nice skill to have! :D

@Emilip D :Yus, Link! \o/ He's a favorite of mine as well. He's more than once proven he can overcome any obstacle, and practically wield even the mightiest of weapons! :eek: He's good guy, nice choice! :thumbsup:

@Legends di Angelo : I'm not familiar with most of the Final Fantasy games, so I'm not sure who Kain is. But he sure does sound impressive! :D
Shin Megami Tense* ;-;

Also, it's not a skill or special power per se, he's THE Cain from biblical times, cursed by god to reincarnate with ALL his memories of all his lives intact, so he cannot escape his original sin of killing his brother Abel. It waa meant for him to learn and atone for his sin xD

Naturally, he puts that "curse" into good effect by learning human behaviour as well as god-knows how many other disciplines in his many fields in order to plot revenge, so he can predict what peoe are going to do :p

Shin Megami Tense* ;-;

Also, it's not a skill or special power per se, he's THE Cain from biblical times, cursed by god to reincarnate with ALL his memories of all his lives intact, so he cannot escape his original sin of killing his brother Abel. It waa meant for him to learn and atone for his sin xD

Naturally, he puts that "curse" into good effect by learning human behaviour as well as god-knows how many other disciplines in his many fields in order to plot revenge, so he can predict what peoe are going to do :p
:eek: Oh man, that's deep! I didn't know that! And whoops, I totally flubbed up the name. ;~; Sorry Shim Megami fans! So that's how he knows about stuff like that, he's cursed! Oof, that's why you don't mess with God. .-. Here's hoping he can atone for his sin and find peace... u.u

:eek: Oh man, that's deep! I didn't know that! And whoops, I totally flubbed up the name. ;~; Sorry Shim Megami fans! So that's how he knows about stuff like that, he's cursed! Oof, that's why you don't mess with God. .-. Here's hoping he can atone for his sin and find peace... u.u
Well, the game has multiple routes and endings, so whether or not he can depends on the route.

His hatred for god is insane, but he cares for his brother despite everything (hint, the reincarnation of his brother Abel is the protagonist, his cousin on this life, go figure xD)

Well, the game has multiple routes and endings, so whether or not he can depends on the route.

His hatred for god is insane, but he cares for his brother despite everything (hint, the reincarnation of his brother Abel is the protagonist, his cousin on this life, go figure xD)
in certain routes he wants his brother (Abel Protag etc.) to kill him, just to prove God to be flawed

Reactions: P2.0 and Blue Knight
Kirby ~ ! :love: He's so cute and puffy and stuff. I remember seeing Kirby for the first time. I had Kirby's Squeak Squad so I decided to play it. Seeing Kirby for the first time, I was like "Wut the heck is dis? o:" Then after beating the game I was liek "Ermehgerd I love this game so much. <3 Kirby's so cute ASDFGJKL;asgdjk" xD Kirby is definitely one of my favorite franchises, right next to Pokemon. :3

Reactions: P2.0 and Mikaya
Probably Wario. In some games he's invincible, he has some sick rides, he goes on adventures to get money, and he's really strong. There's a small enemy you don't like? Shoulder bash him. People flood your castle and take your money? Just sink their ship. You leave your game for too long in Wario Land 4 and he does jump rope and just little things like that let you know he means business.

Kirby ~ ! :love: He's so cute and puffy and stuff. I remember seeing Kirby for the first time. I had Kirby's Squeak Squad so I decided to play it. Seeing Kirby for the first time, I was like "Wut the heck is dis? o:" Then after beating the game I was liek "Ermehgerd I love this game so much. <3 Kirby's so cute ASDFGJKL;asgdjk" xD Kirby is definitely one of my favorite franchises, right next to Pokemon. :3
Is Kirby even male? O_O

My favorite male Nintendo character is none other than...

Luigi.

But if it was my favorite male character in video games in general, then it would be Junpei Iori from Persona 3.

he's so kewl

My favorite male game character would be Link. He's the best at making attacking noises like "Hyah!" compared to any other male game character xD Second would be Phoenix Wright because he is the most iconic character in the Ace Attorney series and his character and assertiveness is awesome :p

Is Kirby even male? O_O
Yeah, he's male. They mentioned it lots of times. :p

Yeah, he's male. They mentioned it lots of times. :p
Oh :eek:

I need to catch up on the times :oldman:

Hmm lets see...I like Fox McCloud, a natural born leader. (Speaking of which, I've picked up Star fox 64 lately, good times. Hard, but fun.) (Had a previous comment I needed to change.)

I have quite a few favorites, but I'll list my top 3 and reasons why I like them.
#1 Link: because he's link, And no one can deny that.
#2 Fox McCloud: I found out about fox when I was little, and I love the animal fox, and I really loved the games when I started to play them.
#3 Kirby: the reason for Kirby is because he's so cute and can transform into everything he swallows, And he goes on adventures!

I'd go for Toon Link (He needs more love, everyone prefer the regular link). He's just so adorable! I like the cartoon style of Toon Link as it appeals to younger gamers (and the adults too!). He's just as courageous as the normal link! The situations he gets into are just so funny (like the barrel he ends up in, and gets catapulted into the distance in Wind Waker, his face is priceless). He's so innocent, and size doesn't really matter, he can still do a lot of damage to enemies! Don't underestimate him! :p

I would say Yoshi,but I think that some of them may as well be females,so I'll say instead that my two favorites are Luigi and Professor Layton. :D
Luigi is,well,Luigi.He's easily sacred,but always overcomes his fears.He's shy and nervous,but always goes out to help his allies when he can.He's vastly known as "Player 2",but that doesn't mean he is inferior to his bro.Luigi is just too likable as a bumbling and nervous companion that most people would likely take to the ride. :p
Layton is,for the lack of a better word,genius.This man is an investigation genius,a puzzle juggernaut,an archeologist,a skilled swordfighter and an english gentleman all at once.I don't think I need to say a lot more,honestly.

Back