• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
BjFauble

BjFauble

Fighting in a Sack
Banned User
So, what's your favorite Mega Man game?

Mine is Mega Man 2.

Mega Man Battle Network 3 (Blue version I think). I've played a lot of Mega Man games from the Battle Network series but Battle Network 3 has the best storyline IMO and the most challenging gameplay.

It's difficult to pick. I played most of Mega Man series and I'm a fan. Let's see:

Mega Man series: would be Mega Man 8. The first one I played in PSOne since I didn't have any in NES. But 8-bit Mega Man series was fun: I mostly played Mega Man 5.

Megaman X series: would be Megaman X6. Though it's not a canon, I love its difficulty and cool songs.

Megaman Legends series: I played all (but not Legends 3, holy smokes) in the series. My fave is Legends 2. It's very emotional. And there's Yasunori Mitsuda arranging the BGM.

I only read Mega Man Battle Network series in manga (yes, it's a bit different from the game storyline); the same happens to Megaman Zero (it didn't turn well, actually). I couldn't enjoy Mega Man Battle Network or its successor, Star Force since I'm not suited for the gameplay. Aaaannd I have no GBA/DS to play Megaman Zero and ZX. Didn't find the game card here, too.

Megaman ZX

The only Megaman game I've played is Megaman X for SNES, and I have to say it was a really fun Megaman game. I might consider trying out some others but yeah

The only Megaman game I've played is Megaman X for SNES, and I have to say it was a really fun Megaman game. I might consider trying out some others but yeah
If you get some nerves on action-RPG, try Megaman Legends series. Or, if you want to (but not my case), try Megaman Battle Network series and its successor. But side-scrolling Megaman is the best for everyone :)

If you get some nerves on action-RPG, try Megaman Legends series. Or, if you want to (but not my case), try Megaman Battle Network series and its successor. But side-scrolling Megaman is the best for everyone :)
Yeah, side-scrolling Megaman is a legit Megaman lol In fact, I'd have to say that the remake of the Megaman X game looks really legit (Megaman Maverick Hunter X or something like that)

Yeah, side-scrolling Megaman is a legit Megaman lol In fact, I'd have to say that the remake of the Megaman X game looks really legit (Megaman Maverick Hunter X or something like that)
Yeah, you're right there. It's called Megaman Maverick Hunter X. There's another remix of Megaman X1 and X2 called Megaman Xtreme 1, and it would be ported to 3DS sometime later.

Megaman ZX Advent

Yeah, you're right there. It's called Megaman Maverick Hunter X. There's another remix of Megaman X1 and X2 called Megaman Xtreme 1, and it would be ported to 3DS sometime later.
Oh, it's confirmed that Megaman games are being ported to 3DS (if so, do you mean as a Virtual Console game or legit 3DS game?) All the same, who knows, maybe Megaman's popularity with Smash Bros Wii U/3DS will boost the likelihood of a megaman game for those consoles

According to this, yes. Megaman Xtreme was a Game Boy Color game. It was already released to Virtual Console in Japanese eShop on December 4th. The publisher has confirmed a West release, yet there's no exact date until now.

According to this, yes. Megaman Xtreme was a Game Boy Color game. It was already released to Virtual Console in Japanese eShop on December 4th. The publisher has confirmed a West release, yet there's no exact date until now.
Ah, so at least we're getting Megaman Virtual Console. That's good haha Although I hope that Smash Bros Wii U/3DS sales influence Megaman's return to Nintendo consoles (kinda like how Brawl did for Pit's return)

Ah, so at least we're getting Megaman Virtual Console. That's good haha Although I hope that Smash Bros Wii U/3DS sales influence Megaman's return to Nintendo consoles (kinda like how Brawl did for Pit's return)
Actually Megaman franchise has returned to Ninty handheld since the failure of X series (notably X7). We have Battle Network, Star Force, Megaman Zero, ZX, and ZX Advent. Well, I would like to play Megaman 9 and 10 on 3DS :D

Actually Megaman franchise has returned to Ninty handheld since the failure of X series (notably X7). We have Battle Network, Star Force, Megaman Zero, ZX, and ZX Advent. Well, I would like to play Megaman 9 and 10 on 3DS :D
Oh ok, didn't know that. For some reason I thought the other companies were getting Megaman lately (with stuff like Maverick Hunter X). In any case, yeah, hopefully Capcom decides to do that for 3DS...

Speaking of mega man, there's a mega sale on Eshop for two days! It ends tonite I think.

2$ for Mega Man X and Mega Man Dr wilys revenge.

Mega Man X is for Wii U, unfortunately. And regarding Dr. Wily's Revenge, I'll skip that. I'll wait for Megaman Xtreme series.

Mega Man X is for Wii U, unfortunately. And regarding Dr. Wily's Revenge, I'll skip that. I'll wait for Megaman Xtreme series.
I got them both just cause the sale LOL. yep I'm that kind of person. Plus it's about time I check out the megaman series.

I got them both just cause the sale LOL. yep I'm that kind of person. Plus it's about time I check out the megaman series.
Don't judge the series off of Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge. :p

The Gameboy games aren't the best.

Mega Man X I actually can understand it being for Wii U. I think it'll end up being nice for that console to have that particular Megaman, so I don't particularly mind it

I gotta bump this thread for Mega Man 3. So many icon elements debuted ... Proto, Rush, the slide maneuver, etc... I loved seeing bosses from Mega Man 2 return (what a cool bonus!) and the music for Magnet Man is epic. It's my favorite Mega Man game by a fairly wide margin.

Back