Favorite N64 Game?

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
There is not a single game that beats the experience of playing Zelda Ocarina of Time on the N64.
There is a reason why the N64 got so popular, and it was due to the large number of amazing games.
Goldeneye 007 64 also comes as a close second. It featured 4-player split-screen, which was like the CoD back then. I still think that it had a better experience than CoD, in my opinion.

Reactions: Malladus
Games that i played on 64 and had fun playing multiplayer with family/friends was mario party 3, wwf no mercy, mario kart, supersmash bros, 007 golden eye and tonyhawk proskater.

Edit: And I cant forget pokemon stadium. Hands down, best pokemon game for n64.

There were so many good games and I think I wouyld choose either paper Mario or ocarina of time.

I love Legend of Zelda ocarina of Time,did anyone made to finish Superman (N64)?

The N64 had so many good games!

I remember loving the two Pokemon Stadium games has many have said too. Especially the second one, with the expanded League (Gym Leaders!), the fight versus Red and Silver, the minigames were pretty fun too, and the GBC emulator was awesome too.

I remember I always used the Mistery Gift option at least once a day.

Of course there's Pokemon Snap too, the replay value of that game it's crazy. You know, it was cool when Gamefreak actually putted effort in their home-console games, not anymore since the Wii games, and even Colloseum and Gale of Darkness for the Gamecube were not that good in comparison to the Stadium games.

Other great games were Paper Mario, Snowboard Kids 1 and 2, Perfect Dark, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Harvest Moon 64, the two Zelda games, Mario Tennis (so addicting!). Other games I never played but I always watched my brothers and friends playing were the two Banjo games and Mario 64.

Conker's Bad Fur Day is definitely one of my favorite games on the system, it was a nice swan song for the system, Albeit a tad bit ironic. My other favorites being the Pokemon Stadium games, Gen 1 may have had a lot of flaws and was incredibly unbalanced, luckily those problems were fixed in Gen 2, but even so that doesn't stop me from enjoying Pokemon Stadium even today.

-The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
-The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
-Super Mario 64
-Mario Kart 64
-Mario Party
-007 Goldeneye
-Pefect Dark
-Banjo-Kazooie
-Pokemon Stadium

All were very amazing games that I loved to play. I also enjoyed Quest 64 and Pokemon Puzzle League.
we are now best friends

Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie
Mario Kart 64
Pokemon Stadium
Super Mario 64
Super Smash Bros

Oh i have a Couple of Games that i love from the N64 generation. I love The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Majora Mask's, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64 and of course Conker's Bad Fur Day which that game was quite a Gem on a Nintendo Platform lol xD

My favorite N64 game would probably be the Super Mario 64 game because it was just simply fun :D I didn't really get my hands to play the original Ocarina of Time but if I did , that would be my choice ( now playing the 3d version )

Super Mario 64 was so much fun trying to collect the stars and exploring different areas :love:

I loved playing Pokemon Stadium and Super Mario 64 :D Those were really fun to play a couple years ago, especially Mario 64, trying to do speed runs and failing really hard :love: so many fond memories from those times

My favorite N64 games would have to be Paper Mario and Super Mario 64. Paper Mario, in my opinion, is the best game in the Paper Mario series. Super Mario 64, however, is a really great game. You get to explore the castle in 3D, and you can explore different worlds by jumping into the paintings. I really like most of the stars placements in the game. For a N64 game, I think it has good graphics. The difficulty of the game changes depending on what star you try to get. The hardest star for me in Super Mario 64, was the 100 Coin Star in Rainbow Cruise. I give Paper Mario 4 stars and Super Mario 64 5 stars.

My favorite is The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. That's also my favorite game of all time.

Mines would definitely would be Ocarina of Time. It's the game that started it all *-* From puzzles to action to adventure, all in the same genre. :p

Either Banjo-Kazooie or Majora's Mask, but I'd say my favorite is Banjo just because I miss it soo much
I think it's on eShow now isn't it?
If so, I'll find it, and I'll buy it.

My favorite N64 game is Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It is a really hood game and especially loved the time traveling part of the game. Some of the bosses are memorable and the Hyrule field song is pretty original. I still think that the graphics for this game is great despite being about 17 years old.

I'd say my favorite N64 game I've played was Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, because I haven't played many of 'em. There are so many power-up combinations in that game, that it's just unbelievable. The 3D layout is very nice as well. :p

The nintendo 64 have so much cool games but the best games is
-super smash bros
-super mario 64
-the legend of zelda ocarina of time

I dont have a nintendo 64 but i play in emulators these games. they're great games and i like so much play them.

Pokémon Stadium 2. It had all of my favourite Pokémon in it from Gen 1 and Gen 2. Also I got it when I first got my N64

both ocarina of time and majora's mask and looks better in 3ds xl

Back