Favorite Non-Starter Pokemon?

• Thread starter Oshawott4Ever
  • Start date
Oshawott4Ever

Oshawott4Ever

Oshawait
Towns Folk
Besides Oshawott, my favorite Pokemon is Azumarill.

People may complain about a dumb design or something, but this Pokemon holds a special place in my heart after annihilating everyone in my second Pokemon game.

I also love animals and pets such as rabbits and bunnies, as well as swimming and water, so Azumarill are to of my favorite things.

Besides those Azumarill is an OU BEAST in competitive play and will ALWAYS be on my team

Mine is Pidgeot! I restarted my game in X and I caught the first Pokémon I encountered to use as a Starter and it was Pidgey. Ever since then I loved the Pokémon and I can't imagine a game without it as a companion.

I now wish it was an option, I love you America (my pidgeot) :D

My favourite pokemon is Dragonite. I didnt know about him until i fought lance in the elite four back all the way to gen 1. When I first saw Dragonite I wanted to catch one of my own. I also compliment Dragonite's design. It has a soft side that can look aggressive when it is mad. In competitive play, its an amazing offensive presence if played correctly. With it's mutliscale ability, their is many creative sets you can create, like lum berry or the common weakness policy sets. Overall, I would describe Dragonite as a quiet and hidden beast.

My favorite pokemon of alpha sapphire is raquaza because i have always loved it since i played the game pokemon conquest

My favorite Pokemon is Litleo he's just so cute and i just really like him. A piece of my name has his name in it. (Leo)

Mine is Cresselia, this is such a majestic being and not only that it's a really bulky Pokemon. It also makes a great set up for trick room teams. It doesn't have the best movepool but it's bulk pays up for that weakness, along with expert belt.

Mine is Tropius if you hadn't ascertained that yet. When I ran into him in the wild grass of the hoenn region I thought at first that I ran into a legendary Pokemon but was shocked to find them everywhere in the area. It was great.
I hope it gets a mega evolution because it's too cool of a Mon not to have one.

Please.... Give me enough money to go to Tokyo to get about 5 million of these plushies and bring them back here..... Look at this thing!! CUTEST POKEMON PLUSHIE EVER CREATED NO QUESTION!!!!! Plus, hes not a weak pokemon either. Very useful in OU for competitive battling........... DRAGONITE FTW!!!!! GIVE ME MONEYS!!!!

41iFHD2b-1L.jpg[s\]

Hello. After the starters, i think my favourite pokemon is Mew because he is very very cute. Also he is a legendary pokemon and one of the strongest, he can learn every kind of move. If i were in the pokemon world, he will be the first i'll look for. After Mew I also like Celebi and Togepi. Yes, I love every cute pokemon.

Gotta go with Tropius. I love that beautiful banana dinosaur.

may I axew if axew is a valid anwser

Zangoose is my number 1, and I have others like Ampharos, Hitmontop, Camrupt, Slowbro, Weavile....the list goes on actually. 6 favorites for each generation not counting legendaries lol.

My favorite pokemon that isn't a starter is Alakazam. I've had him since Gen 1 and it is so cool that he can mega evolve. He is probably the most overpowered thing in Gen 1 since nothing is strong against Psychic.

He helped me beat the game and it's thanks to my brother, that helped me evolve him, that I have him.

Whenever I play Pokemon Yellow he's at the top of my team.

It's kinda hard to say an exact favorite so my ones would be Zorua, Eevee, Braviary, lots of others and lastly Sigilyph (yeah, it's creepy but I kinda like the pokemon design :p) Those came in no particular order so there is probably more that I apparently forgot to list.

meloetta it is awesome and it is powerful

Primerina is really pretty; it reminds me of a mermaid. :3c
Also, soothing, 'cause water type, and it just kinda looks pretty and then attacks because muahahahaaa you didn't expect that, did you? You thought it was weak! Well, now your pokemon are dead!!
...except not really, cuz apparently that's not how it works. >w>

Diglett just Diglett

If Legendaries are counted, Victini definitely is one for me.

I really love Munchlax. It has such a cute design. My second favorite is Gengar, who's more competitively viable, haha. I was so upset when they changed Gengar's ability from Levitate to Cursed Body, though!

Tsareena is as adorable as a little princess who can punt you. She has very decent speed and attack stats, which make her an asset in some Pokebattles. Others might kill her tho. ;.; Mine had helped me through a great deal of battles, ranging from Lusamine and most of the Aether foundataion, to all four members of the elite four. She's also a partial terror in battle royal. o_O

Back