Favorite Pick Up and Play game On The 3DS

• Thread starter pek727
  • Start date
Box boy is my favorite pickup and play game. Not only do you pass levels within a short time, it challenges your mind and creativity to solve certain puzzles. Its cool how you can use pc to get hints on box boy and how there are lots of short levels to keep you play as little or as much as you want, so its my fa pick up and play game

If I'm going to pick up and play a game, it's usually something easy and relaxing to play. I generally go for something that you can put in cheats for invincibility and blow off steam such as GTAV and Crackdown 2. Borderlands 2 is sort of my all-around game at the moment, and its good for short and long sessions alike.

The title says on 3DS, and it's on the 3DS section :p

ACNL, Style Savvy, Fantasy Life and Disney Magical World are my choices. They are easy to pick up for a 15 minutes playtime.

Reactions: Teresa2011
The first thing that I used to boot up when grabbing my 3ds is Super Smash Bros. for 3ds. It used to be the first game I would boot until a certain incident happened at my school, which caused me to not want to play the game anymore. Luckily, I have Animal Crossing New Leaf, which is another fun and relaxing game that I like to play.

The title says on 3DS, and it's on the 3DS section :p

ACNL, Style Savvy, Fantasy Life and Disney Magical World are my choices. They are easy to pick up for a 15 minutes playtime.
do you have disney magical world

do you have disney magical world
I used to have it yes, Im excited for the second game coming out soon!

Rhythm Heaven Megamix. I tend to play it from time to time. I've already finished the main game. I'm just trying to finish the hard mode in the challenges

Back