Favorite Quotes

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
BjFauble

BjFauble

Fighting in a Sack
Banned User
These quotes can be something from a movie, TV series, song, book, or something your dog told you in a dream.

I'm mostly going to post song lyrics here, :oops:

Reactions: jams3223
Hmm..
My favs one came from the Final Fantasy series,

"You don't need a reason to help people." - Zidane Tribal

"HA HA HA HAHA HAHAHAHA HAHA HAHA HAHAHA" - Tidus FFX

Mmm...
"It's no use!" - Silver
"It's dangerous to go alone. Take this!" - Old Man
"Marc is love and life" - Erixsan

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I have so many quotes I love, but I'm not going to post them all, but here's one:
“There are many types of monsters that scare me: Monsters who cause trouble without showing themselves, monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood... and then, monsters who tell nothing but lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance: They are much more cunning than others. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart; they eat even though they've never experienced hunger; they study even though they have no interest in academics; they seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such monsters, I would likely be eaten by them... because in truth, I am that monster.”

Reactions: Livada and jams3223
I have so many quotes I love, but I'm not going to post them all, but here's one:
“There are many types of monsters that scare me: Monsters who cause trouble without showing themselves, monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood... and then, monsters who tell nothing but lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance: They are much more cunning than others. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart; they eat even though they've never experienced hunger; they study even though they have no interest in academics; they seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such monsters, I would likely be eaten by them... because in truth, I am that monster.”

Death Note eh?

Death Note eh?
Maybe :p
This one is from Alice in Wonderland, it's my favourite page:
  • "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "otherwise you wouldn't have come here."
Alice didn't think that proved it at all: however she went on. "And how do you know that you're mad?"
"To begin with," said the Cat, "a dog's not mad. You grant that?"
"I suppose so," said Alice
"Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."
"I call it purring, not growling," said Alice.
"Call it what you like," said the Cat.

Reactions: Livada, 18, BrianXcalibur and 1 other person
"Watermelon: It's a good fruit. You eat, you drink, you wash your face." - Enrico Caruso
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Groucho Marx
"I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out." - Rodney Dangerfield

Those are the funny ones that I do like. The serious ones are as follows:

“Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.” - Stephen King

"Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run/There's still time to change the road you're on." - Jimmy Page & Robert Plant, Led Zeppelin, 'Stairway to Heaven'.

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” - John Lennon

Last edited:
Reactions: Moon Rain
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" -Mad Hatter
"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of time if one only remembers to turn the light on" -Dumbledore
"You've met a terrible fate, haven't you?" -Happy Mask Salesman
“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” -Dumbledore
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good"
If I'll remember some more, I'll surely post them here :) I love this thread :p

For some reason I always want to post in a thread like this, but I always forget what I'm gonna say.

I saw this chain thing go around once, and it's my motto now:

"Weird is different, different is unique, and unique is what makes the world spin."

"Until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east.
Until the rivers run dry, and the mountains blow in the wind like leaves"

Game of Thrones, \: D/

Reactions: 18
"Guns don't kill people, people kill people"

No one will ever understand the conventions I attend.... -sauske naruto abridged

WHERES THAT DAMN FOURTH CHAOS EMERALD -shadow shadow the hedgehog

Believe it! -naruto,naruto/naruto shippuden

Huh Quotes are easy to do but it's not a problem since it's worth it when talking to someone but i don't mind using quotes even when talking about important things.

"These humans, they care nothing for me... Is that my purpose? Am I just an experiment?"- Mewtwo It's interesting because it's true.
"Sometimes quiet is violent"
"Silence is golden."
"..."- Red. Can he talk or is he hiding something?

"He who makes a beast out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson. This quote is heard at the beginning of Avenged Sevenfold's song 'Bat Country.'

I haven't completely interpreted what it means to me, but I find it very interesting.

Reactions: Copycat Gemini
its a me mario,
the 1# hyper active ninja

"If you end up with a miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to live your life, then you deserve it" - Frank Zappa

"Is someone different at age 18 or age 60? I believe one stays the same" - Hayao Miyazaki

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process that he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into the abyss, the abyss will stare back at you" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"If you're going to do something stupid, it had better be funny."

Back