Favorite School Subject

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
what is/was your fave subject at school and why? I liked Drama. I hated performing in front of people, but loved the acting aspect of it. Taking the role of a character. <3

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu, GamerGoldFish and Derplink_:3
My favourite is probably Computer Science, because I'm good at it and the teacher is a good one. Also, I just find it really interesting.

My favourite is probably Computer Science, because I'm good at it and the teacher is a good one. Also, I just find it really interesting.
Why am I not surprised!

I think that my favorite class would have to be either Entrepreneurship (Business) or Networking. Networking especially, because my class was full of "geniuses", so to speak. That, and I really enjoyed my teacher.

Reactions: Derplink_:3
My favourite subject were maths and chemistry.

My favorite subject is anything relating to science. I love to know how and why about everything.

Science and history, always been the two greatest interests of mine growing up.

I loved Forensics, Anatomy, Biology, and English in high school. I still love anything related to the human body/biology so I try and read medical books here and there. I hated Math and anything related to it with a fiery passion--thankfully never have to take it again.

I loved Forensics, Anatomy, Biology, and English in high school. I still love anything related to the human body/biology so I try and read medical books here and there. I hated Math and anything related to it with a fiery passion--thankfully never have to take it again.
You actually got to do Forensics in High School? That's something that I've always wanted to look into! :O

Lucky >w<

You actually got to do Forensics in High School? That's something that I've always wanted to look into! :O

Lucky >w<
Yeah, it was probably my all-time favorite class I ever took. On Fridays we got to watch an episode (well, half due to time constraints) of Dexter since what went on in the series related to what we were studying; we managed to finish the entire first season which was pretty cool. That class really made me want to become a Forensic Pathologist since I was always interested in why/how people died in regards to murder and whatnot but alas, that degree requires 13-15 years of school. Settled with admiring from afar.

Reactions: Jisenku
I.T is pretty swell if you're not doing the baby stuff they try to teach us in high school. I also really like my fair share of French to be honest, although it's getting way harder now and History isn't too bad but it can be very boring.

I love science, history and PE

I am good at computer and tech engineer since i always do the highest note in them and learn obviously any language easy since i practice them

I probably don't have a favourite subject, but I work hardest at Biology because I like my Biology teachers.

It used to be English because I've always been the best in class at it as far as I can remember - I'm not exaggerating, ask anyone :panda: - but I've come to hate it because creativity is no longer encouraged here. I still get the highest marks in it, though, aside from Biology, so :D

My favorite school-subject is currently Chemistry, I love doing experiments and learning new stuff about the elements, it amazes me how everyday objects that we interact with- has so many other uses. Overall, I enjoy the Science subjects, because it's so interesting, I have never gotten bored in any of my Science classes, because I'm always thinking deeper, and deeper in the topic.

Maths. Money got me into counting when I was really young. My dad used to say if I could name the bill, I'd get it. I couldn't when I was really young then I learned from my sisters and I got all the money until he decided to give up, :angelic:

Ever since, I've always loved maths. I even took a shot at Additional Maths (more difficult but I also enjoyed it).
It used to be English because I've always been the best in class at it as far as I can remember
Meh.. English >.>
I probably don't have a favourite subject, but I work hardest at Biology because I like my Biology teachers.
You're lucky. My Biology teacher was horrible and hated me. Then again, I wasn't an angel in Biology class, :sneaky:

My dad used to say if I could name the bill, I'd get it.

Meh.. English >.>

You're lucky. My Biology teacher was horrible and hated me. Then again, I wasn't an angel in Biology class, :sneaky:

Talk about motivation :p

Well, believe it or not people think English is actually hard here so :cat:

Also, it's only when I started sucking up that my teachers liked me back. As I've said so many times before, the real reason I like Mr. Bio is that he looks like Arnie from the Terminator :p

Reactions: Marc
Maths. Money got me into counting when I was really young. My dad used to say if I could name the bill, I'd get it. I couldn't when I was really young then I learned from my sisters and I got all the money until he decided to give up, :angelic:

Ever since, I've always loved maths. I even took a shot at Additional Maths (more difficult but I also enjoyed it).

Meh.. English >.>

I liked English but I like Maths much more. This was because maths was one of my strongest subjects back during A levels.

I liked Biology, but my teacher was a d***. My Chemistry teacher was really nice and helpful, so I was able to do well in it.

Last edited:
i dont realy like school but i am home schooled if i had to choose one it would be science

I was always good in anything Language Arts related, except maybe writing. I'm behind in my schoolwork so I'm in the 6th grade for some things and 7th in others, but I can read and comprehend just perfectly at a high school level.

History was also really interesting to me, so while other kids would pretty much be innerly screaming "BORING", I'd be really interested in almost all of it. xD I just can't remember exact dates, that's my problem.

Math is kind of iffy. I can do basic algebra, work with fractions, percentages, and related things, yet I can't ever remember something as simple as my times tables. I'm getting better now, but I still have trouble with that.

my favorite was Drama since my teacher was so nice and friendly to us all and taught me a lot and when we had to practice for event if we didn't participate we did nothing and my friends and I brought our 3ds and battled when we had nothing to do

Back