Favorite School Subject

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
My favorite classes are Music (which I love playing the trombone in :p) Math because MONEY! History because I like learning about what happened in the past and how it affected us :p and IT because I love making apps!

My favourite subject in school is social science as it taught me about history of past generation, geography help to study changes on earth and civis let us know now about society.

My favorite subject is Biology. Sure my teacher can be a real pain sometimes with assesments and weekly notebook checks but its not that bad. One thing that I don't like is that my teacher keeps giving these ridiculous questions as our "Warm Up". Its just so hard to explain these questions.

My favorite Subject is IT and Science . I like to discover new things everyday about the world and enjoy doing it . I really like IT because I really want to someday create my own program and design websites as well and I really like tinkering around computers and computer-related stuff , software , hardware ,etc .:love:

My favorite subject is Biology. Sure my teacher can be a real pain sometimes with assesments and weekly notebook checks but its not that bad. One thing that I don't like is that my teacher keeps giving these ridiculous questions as our "Warm Up". Its just so hard to explain these questions.
Biology! I like that too :) At the moment the subject is homoeostasis (all of it, all organs, blood flow, respiratory system, everything) which is interesting but i prefer micro-biology (DNA is some crazy stuff when you think of it the chemistry-biology way).

My favorite subject in school has to be..... Scyence :p The teacher is really fun and nice, and it is the origin of my name :D Also, the scyence teachers have amazing back-stories, which make me want to keep going there everyday. One of the teachers was actually the descendant of Enrico Fermi. (famous scyentist)

Religion,due to the fact that there is almost nothing to do and I always end up just talking to other most part of the lesson

My favorite would have to be Orchestra, when I play with the whole group, I feel part of it and the music (even if the music piece is bad or boring) makes me feel alive and stuff. I don't know how to explain it but when we go to UIL, and we play perfectly and earn the best as possible, I feel awesome :D

Reactions: PersonSP
My favorite would have to be Orchestra, when I play with the whole group, I feel part of it and the music (even if the music piece is bad or boring) makes me feel alive and stuff. I don't know how to explain it but when we go to UIL, and we play perfectly and earn the best as possible, I feel awesome :D
Orchestra? I wish I had classes like that. Sound awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
My favourite class in school is English, hands down. I've always loved that class. History is a strong second, granted it's the history of something interesting. I enjoy my hairstyling class as well as my social sciences course. ^o^

Mine is Maths. Why? 'cause I find it really very interesting and it's just so damn awesome (at least for me).
I always get full marks in Maths and my Maths teacher really like me. :p

He even give me +2 grades/classes questions and I solve them, because I love reading books which are of higher level than my class!! He also do announce in the class that "Which wheat do you eat" and tells me that "his" homework is to find a question which I can't solve, but I manage to solve them. :D

This isn't it, there is much more.
Because of these things, Maths is my favourite subject!! ^_^

Math because math is love and logical thinking is as cool as it gets.

Maths and Physics are by far my favourite.
Literature and TD were fun for the few months I did it.
PE was always the GOAT subject tbh.

My favorite classes are Music (which I love playing the trombone in :p) Math because MONEY! History because I like learning about what happened in the past and how it affected us :p and IT because I love making apps!
I love to play the trombone :D to my favorite classes are band and history.

It has got to be math. Math is just way too easy, I can do algebra 2 already. Its also very fun and I ace every test. Our teacher is usually very helpful, not very fun or anything like that but she is still very informative. I only struggle in geometry and she helped me out a LOT.

It has got to be math. Math is just way too easy, I can do algebra 2 already. Its also very fun and I ace every test. Our teacher is usually very helpful, not very fun or anything like that but she is still very informative. I only struggle in geometry and she helped me out a LOT.

math is too easy? muahaha wait till college

math is too easy? muahaha wait till college
Math is NOT easy. We usually work with equations consisting of only letters and if you find number you wonder whether you did something wrong. :confused: But I would probably get better if I did my homework. :unsure:

Math is NOT easy. We usually work with equations consisting of only letters and if you find number you wonder whether you did something wrong. :confused: But I would probably get better if I did my homework. :unsure:

The cool thing about equations is that you CAN check if you did something wrong. If it's an equation there's as many answers as different letters, so you just try all the possible answers you got and see if it proves the equation.

The cool thing about equations is that you CAN check if you did something wrong. If it's an equation there's as many answers as different letters, so you just try all the possible answers you got and see if it proves the equation.
I know, I've been doing this stuff for 5 years now. The moment you have to calculate the space you get when you rotate a graph around a certain line there's a pretty big chance you'll make a tiny mistake, and then all answers are wrong and you have to figure out where you did something wrong. Ugh.

I know this is going to sound weird, but life science. Learning about cells and human and animal organ functionality is just so cool in my opinion. Dissections are gross but it's so neat seeing all those tissues and organs right smack in front of you. It is weird that I like that kind of thing because slimey things gross me out.

Reactions: PersonSP
Back