SSB Favorite Taunt

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
I haven't seen anyone make a thread about this soooo, what is your favorite taunt? My favorite taunt would have to be Ganondorf's up taunt. It just gets me pumped up you know? Also should you taunt in a 1v1? I personally still do this to tease but at other times taunting at a meteor, gimp, or cheese throw is disrespectful. Feed back, I like that. Taunts, I dig that. Ganondorf, I main that

My favorite is Kirby's Hi taunt. Also another would be Greninga's down taunt, as it does damage, and it looks pretty cool.

When I get my first kill, Shulk says "Now it's showtime". Whenever I get a K.O with the Smash Monado Art, I make Shulk say "This is the Monado's power!" Or if I'm going against a tough person and I K.O them, I prefer that Shulk says "I'm really feeling it" When Ike gets a Star K.O, he says "Prepare yourself". But nothing, and I mean nothing can possibly be more disrespectful than K.Oing someone with Zelda and then using her down taunt in their direction.

My favorite was Links taunt in Brawl. Where he slashes the air with the Master Sword before placing it in its sheath (and then he takes it out again).

When I get my first kill, Shulk says "Now it's showtime". Whenever I get a K.O with the Smash Monado Art, I make Shulk say "This is the Monado's power!" Or if I'm going against a tough person and I K.O them, I prefer that Shulk says "I'm really feeling it" When Ike gets a Star K.O, he says "Prepare yourself". But nothing, and I mean nothing can possibly be more disrespectful than K.Oing someone with Zelda and then using her down taunt in their direction.
He says now its Shulk time.

Reactions: Zukrad
My favorite taunt: Captain Falcon holds up his hand over his head and sticks out two fingers from his hand in a saluting position and says show your moves. I like that taunt a lot because it really does taunt people. It's a legit taunt unlike Ganondorf's sword he pulls out. His down taunt isn't what would be considered a taunt.

My favorite taunt would be Palutena's side taunt :p The way she laughs depicts how already a troll she can be xD I like to use this a lot when I kill somebody online randomly like from Palutena's up smash.

Other worth mentioning is Kirby's 'hi' and Pit's and of course, Shulk's "I'm really feeling it!" :p

He says now its Shulk time.
I knew it! I was skeptic about what he's really saying so I had to Google it saw that a result was "showtime". Guess I should've fully searched it.

I love to do Kirby's "Hai" taunt. It's quick and adorable :3. Another thing I like doing is make Kirby turn around back and forth because it looks like he's dancing xD.
a20d98e77a79aa0faeaf4bed6c371fa7de5172ba4e4e3a67a70d6b8dd51be2f5_1.gif

"C'mon!" - Ryu

"Show me ya' moves!"

"NIN-JA!" - Greninja

"Piece of cake." - Falco

"YOH-YOH!" - Yoshi

Reactions: Zukrad
WATCH OUT!! - Dark Pit's D-Taunt
(Dancing) - Villager U-Taunt
(Japanese Words) - Roy S-Taunt
The Mos Disrespectfull Kill Ever- Luigi D-Taunt

Also, as a side note, you have "SSB" as the prefix of this thread haha. Some people might get confused.

My favorite taunt appears to be Luigi's down taunt, infamous to cause a Meteor effect to anyone hanging on to a ledge. It also deals a little damage when used on someone. My other taunt is Toon Link's Up taunt, which is playing the Wind Waker. Somehow I know that even though I have never played the game before.

Nes- OKAY

Show me ya moves is the only correct answer.

All of Dark Pit's taunts are really cool too.

Peach:Up Taunt with that Umbrella

Wario: All of them. Such a good taunter

DK:Down taunt like "What happened?"

Palutena: Gotta love that side taunt

Marth:Down taunt. I forget what he says but I still love it

Ike: Prepare Yourself. And then Down taunt for end game.

Robin: Prepare yourself of course.

Little Mac: Up taunt ftw

Ness: OKAY

Captain Falcon: Show me ya moves!

WFT: Down taunt I mean come on that stretching tho

Dark Pit: All of them. Gr8 taunts

Lucina: Down taunt cuz game references

Shulk: I'm really feeling it!

Roy: All of them. They just look great

My favorite taunt is Roys side taunt I think when he says "I cannot loose"

Ah, I forgot.

Dedede's crouch is the best taunt, and it's not even a taunt.

My favourite by far has to be the "Okay!" of Ness, since it is really funny to do and I can imagine seeing some others really mad behind their screen like: "Stop doing that taunt please for heaven's sake"

Back