Favorite type of weather

• Thread starter Impulse
  • Start date
Impulse

Impulse

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
What's your favorite type of weather? Me, I personally like in the 80's and Big thunder/rain storms! It never happens in AZ so when it does, it's a real treat to see.

I really like snow! I know it's cold, but just wrap up warm!

I love making snowmen and walking on snow. <3

Reactions: Moon Rain
I love sunny, tropical weather. Anywhere from 70's-90's are good temps. for me. As long as it is not too humid, I'm good.

When it's somewhat warm but not so warm that I sweat all over the place.

Sunny and warm..

Cold and snowing, I love cold weather and snow makes the buildings look nice..

I enjoy fall weather. When it's cool, but not too chilly. It feels great after a hot summer.

I also love snow, making winter my second favorite season.

What's your favorite type of weather? Me, I personally like in the 80's and Big thunder/rain storms! It never happens in AZ so when it does, it's a real treat to see.
Same here, rainy days are rare here and it's just makes my day when I have the day off and it's raining.

I enjoy rainy weather if it is above 70 degrees, I particularity like going on walks in the rain.

Powerful thunderstorms! The louder and scarier the better!

I love overcast condition with no rain.

I do not mind rain, as long as it does not cause me troubles.

My favourite days are by far thunderstorm days, especially in the mornings, when I don't have to go to work and it's thundering and raining in the morning I could just sleep.

I love the cold I especially love it when it snows

I like the rain because when it's raining it's more refreshing and more cold i love the cold.

Rain and snow for me. Especially when anyone complains about it. I just seem to like it more that way.

Thunderstorms. Nothing like watching TV in your room with all your lights off while it's thunderstorming hard :O

For some reason, I can't stand it when it's hot outside, so I prefer autumn and winter :) also, when it's cloudy/gray and windy, I feel a bit stronger I suppose, I know it sounds silly :p

Cold, very windy, cloudy, and... THUNDERSTORMS! Lots and lots of rain and big flashes of lightning, that's what I like :D

I really like warm weather, but if it gets too hot then it just drains all my energy when I'm outside. I like it when it's mostly sunny but there are constantly clouds passing in front of the sun because it keeps everything light without the glare from the sun.

In spring and summer I really enjoy light rain, but thunderstorms are loud and scary :s

The first snow of the year is nice but any more it just gets annoying >_>

Reactions: BjFauble
I like Summer Rain. You can never predict them.

Seriously..I just love rainy weather. Music, and everything is just better. Like reading/sleeping/watching movies

Back