Favorite Weapon/ Tome

• Thread starter Kyubey
  • Start date
Kyubey

Kyubey

Trust Contracts. They never hurt you.
Towns Folk
What is your Favorite Weapon / Tome? My personal Favorite weapon is: Mystletainn, because it's quite powerful. My Favorite tome is Valflame, as it is EXTREMELY powerful (although Excalibur could overtake it) and its animation is pretty cool.

For weapon I would say Missiletainn because it was hilarious getting it. Tome would be Excalibur for just how insanely OP it was.

I like the brave weapons, because that 4 in a row attack. My favorite tome would also be Excalibur. Whether being on the receiving end or using it, it is extremely powerful.

My favorite tome would have to be Noseferatu, it's Dark Magic (attribute) and I love how it recovers HP equal to half the damage dealt to the enemy. Tharja (my favorite character in Fire Emblem: Awakening) could've fight off an entire army with it, and it's affordable/easy to come by, it really helped me when I was in hard times.

Aversa's Night+ Armsthrift is better than Nosferatu :p but harder to come by :oops:
No offence >.< i agree though, those health restoring tomes are incredibru :p

My favorite right now is the Brave Sword. Donnel + Armsthrift + Brave Sword tears up everything. I still haven't finished the game though (~Chapter 20) so I still haven't seen many of the legendary (op) weapons yet.

Imo Legendary weapons are overrated. I just barrel through any enemy :panda: but I haven't tried it with Lunatic, so there may be some kind of difference. Legendary weapons usually just boost one stat by 5. Its kinda futile if you ask me.

It's just a cool design :p

No one mentioning Prince Marth's sword? It's legendary :p
But as @Kyubey have said, most weapons will do. Uh well, being poor in Hard+Classic mode made me spent legendary weapons to kill enemies, something I avoid in Normal difficulty. I'm a type of a gamer who likes to collect items but not to use them :bag:

I can't really decide out of all the weapons, so I'll break it up:

Sword = Levin Sword (these are amazing on Dark Knights)
Lance = Brave Lance (most units who get lance access are fast enough to easily quadruple and it's amazing)
Axe = Bolt Axe (these are amazing on War Clerics/Monks)
Bow = Wolt's Bow (you can heal 20HP with it on use, has a chance of criticals on it and hits fairly hard)
Tome = Thoron (extremely powerful and it's practically Robin's signature tome which gets it bonus points)

Exalted Falchion is quite great, design and stuff :p that health healing thing is kinda futile tho, i never remember to use it >.<

My fave Sword would be my Forged Killing Edge, "Gawain" lol I invested a lot on its power, and the rest split between Hit and Crit lol

My fave tome would be Book of Naga lol its animation looks awesome and its pluses on Def and resist is just plain awesome when playing defensively. Another fave is Celica's gale lol A fast character using this would make its already x2 attack to x4 lol and those pesky Wyverns, griffons and Pegasii(don't really know the plural of pegasus lol) won't stand a chance against it lol

Imo, Book of Naga has the best animation. I mean, even Validar had a version of it. What i find cool is that there is alternate versions of the freaking same tome. Even their names have a bit of a relation :D
I only wish that Grima had a weakness to it. It would be really cool if it did.

My favorite weapon is the Killing Edge, because of the high crit. rates allowing for easy one shots with myrmidon units. I think there are other swords in the game that accomplish this better, but I prefer the Killing Edge for the reason that it is obtainable in basic shops.

I think the game made a great introduction to Killer Edges. (Insert name here) just swooping in with his Killing edge and handing out cries everywhere XD

Dat design tho, too.

Sword = Eirika's Blade (you got to love the ability to strike twice).
Lance = Killer Lance (that high critical hit rate helped me out at times, so yeah).
Axe = Brave Axe (the most powerful axe that I used with Vaike, but it couldn't save him from dying at the end of the day).
Bow = Brave Bow (probably my most used bow I used with Noire. Really helped me in tight situations).
Tome = Valflame (scary fire power).
Stone = Dragonstone+ (Tiki <3 / should I say more?).

Here are my Faves:

Gradivus: Mt 19 Hit 85 Crit 5 Rng 1-2 Lance [Use to Gain Full Health]

Ragnell: Mt 15 Hit 70 Crit 0 Rng 1-2

Whats Yours?

Nosferatu

Idk I really like the name, and Dark Magic. Tharja with this is awesome.

My favorite weapon is Sol, which takes half of the accrued damage and adds it to the health of the user. My favorite tome is Wilderwind because even though it has only 5 uses, it is extremely powerful and has high crit rate.

My favorite is the light magic Luce. Its animation looks really cool, especially when Athos uses it.

Love me some Levin sword, dual bow, and Micah's fire

Back