Favorite Youtube Channels?

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
BjFauble

BjFauble

Fighting in a Sack
Banned User
So, what Youtube channels do you guys watch regularly?

I watch too many to name, but my favorite channel is Game Grumps.

Reactions: Heart

I often watch DidYouKnowGaming, as well as the "Joueur du grenier" (It's a french version of the Angry Video Game Nerd), but I also subscribed to JWittz and Markipliers' channels.

I watch the channels there - > OfficiallyNerdCubed , Node (Watching them playing rust LAN - Party ) , Smosh , I would have to say Node and OfficiallyNerdCubedis better than Smosh.

I watch youtube videos about 6-8 hours a day, so yeah... I watch TheJWittz, ChuggaConroy, MasaeAnela, PewdiePie, NigaHiga, Smosh ,but my favorite, and you should check him out, amazing man, and helped me lot, me, nobody for him, fix some photos (he's also photoshop expert...). He is funny,smart, and entertaining and deserves much more subscribers: He is Stephen Georg and he plays video games... THE ONE AND ONLY STEPHENPLAYS (AND STEPHENVLOG) http://www.youtube.com/user/stephenplays , (he's currently in a little hiatus , but he usually uploads daily...

I watch youtube videos about 6-8 hours a day

Yeah, when I'm free I watch YouTube literally all day...especially while I play my 3DS.

I think I forgot some :p
MarcusButlerTV
Smosh
nigahiga
JoeyGraceffa
PeanutButterGamer
CutiePieMarzia
KurtHugoSchneider
AmazingPhil
danisnotonfire
TheFineBros
TomSka
ShaneDawsonTV
Paint
BarelyPolitical
Caspar
PewDiePie
nintendo
ZeldaDungeon

You guys should try AnnaAkana then. She's pretty awesome, most of the stuff maybe you guys can relate to.

Rhett and Link are pretty cool too. I especially love their songs :)

Way too many to name, but to say a few: ScreenTeam, Niga Higa, Smosh, TheFineBros, Supermariologan, supermarioglitchy4, mariomario8989, and much more.

Smosh TheJwitz, PewDiePie, Tobuscus, SkyDoesMinecraft, HuskyMudkips,DeadloxMC,NinBuzz, and GameXplain are my favorite channels

i watch like 100 dif chanels but 1 of my favs is mediokre films

Oh yeah, and Tom Ska. His ASDF movies are awesome! xD

BrainScratch Commentaries...HellFire Commentaries...The Run away Guys...Chuggaaconroy
(By default)...Nintendo Caprisun(By default)...and Team Four(4) Star.

VenturianTale! They are just clean, hilarious, and have huge imaginations!

YAKBattles or YAKFilms, spriteTV
Lol im into dancing and stuff so mostly i watch bboy battles from youtube
And watch game trailers mostly from siliconera :p

I Watch smosh, raywilliamjohnson and randoms

I love youtube, but I don't have a specific favorite :p

I can list down TheFineBros, ShaneDawsonTV, VenetianPrincess, simonandmartina (That's a K-Pop review channel)

I regularly watch smosh, ray william johnson, gamexplain, and fine bros, but recently I have started watching watchmojos for top 10 lists

Zelda Dungeon, Ali-A, Austin Evans, Rhett & Link, Good Mythical Morning. And that's just a few to name :p

Zelda Dungeon, Ali-A, Austin Evans, Rhett & Link, Good Mythical Morning. And that's just a few to name :p
Rhett and Link are so awesome! And their kids are so cute :). I really like GMM, but since I live in Europe I can't actually watch it in the morning :p

Back