Fire Emblem Fates Breeding Guide

• Thread starter Pookie
  • Start date
Pookie

Pookie

Doubles <3
Banned User
So I told @Marc I got revelation along with conquest the other day and then he told me I should do research on who to marry who with so I got this idea to make this breeding guide for all! So you can get the children you want the way you want and avoid a unnecessary death.

Breeding Guide

Neutral
(Obtainable by either path)
150px-KannaF_Room.png
140px-KannaM_Room.png

Parent: Corrin
Recruitment chapter: Paralogue 2
Recommended Mother/Father: Any
150px-Shigure_Room.png

Parent: Azura
Recruitment Chapter: Paralogue 3
Recommended Father: Xander/Ryoma - Strengthens him as an offensive unit and can inhereit powerful skills.
Jakob - Increases his ability to be a support unit, can reclass into a healer.

150px-Deere_Room.png

Parent: Jakob
Recruitment Chapter: Paralogue 4
Recommended Mother: Azura - makes Dwyer even more powerful as a support unit, and gives him access to good Songstress skills to inherit
Hinoka/Camilla - turns him into more of a fighter, with higher skill to make use of better activation rate
Orochi/Elise - good for becoming a spellcaster

150px-Sophie_Room.png

Parent: Silas
Recruitment Chapter: Paralogue 5
Recommended Mother: Hana/Oboro - These mothers will give her access to more speed and classes that compliment her cavalier weapons - like lancefaire and swordfaire.
Effie - Increases her strength and defense with the option to become a general for more defensive skill

150px-Midoriko_Room.png

***NOTE***
If Kaze isn't A-Rank by the end of chapter 15 in FE: Birthright he'll die.
Parent: Kaze
Recruitment Chapter: Paralogue 6
Recommended Mother: Setsuna - Gives her a valid option to become a sniper like her mother, making use of her base class bow-use.
Mozu - Much like Setsuna, if reclassed to sniper, with the added benefit of increased growths for her already high skill.
Azura - Also gives high skill and speed, and can boost her as a support unit.

Hoshido
(Exclusive to Birthright or Revelation)
150px-Shinonome_Room.png

Parent: Ryoma
Recruitment Chapter: Paralogue 7
Recommended Mother: Rinkah - Gives him access to great classes and skills, with the opportunity to inherit both swordmaster and chieftain skills.
Kagero - increases his stats like strength even more to make him a powerhouse

150px-Kisaragi_Room.png

Parent: Takumi
Recruitment Chapter: Paralogue 8
Recommended Mother: Azura - Can make him a great support unit with increased skill, and allows him to become a flier like the knishi knight to use his bow with more mobility.
Oboro - greatly increases his speed and skill with good skills to inherit.

150px-Gurei_Room.png

Parent: Saizo
Recruitment Chapter: Paralogue 9
Recommended Mother: Kagero - Makes him a more impressive ninja than he already is, even if his class options don't expand much.
Orochi - Gives him more skill, as well as magic if you want to exlpore that opportunity.

150px-Kinu_Room.png

Parent: Kaden
Recruitment Chapter: Paralogue 10
Recommended Mother: Setsuna - Can increase her damage and skill output, as well as making her faster.
Kagero - increases her damage output with the benefit of inherting skill like Snake Venom that can further boost her damage potential.

150px-Hisame_Room.png

Parent: Hinata
Recruitment Chapter: Paralogue 11
Recommended Mother: Setsuna - Is able to pass down strength and defense and even cover his lack of speed.
Hana - Increases his output as a competent samurai, even if he won't have many options

150px-Mitama_Room.png

Parent: Azama
Recruitment Chapter: Paralogue 12
Recommended Mother: Oboro - She may lose out on magic, but she'll be able to hold her own with a lance even better than her father.
Rinkah - Allows her to become a chieftain with a high critical rate, but a low hit rate to balance.

228px-Matoi_Room.png

Parent: Subaki
Recruitment Chapter: Paralogue 13
Recommended Mother: Hinoka - Allows Caeldori to improve with skills and class options, but her mother won't benefit from her father's support.
Oboro - Can maximize her lance potential and reclass like Hinoka, with good skills but less growths than Hinoka.

150px-Syalla_Room.png

Parent: Hayato
Recruitment Chapter: Paralogue 14
Recommended Mother: Felicia/Sakura - Both mothers will increase many of her stats like magic and speed, without any big downsides to her stat growths.

Nohr
(Exclusive to Conquest or Revelation)
150px-Siegbert.png

Parent: Xander
Recruitment Chapter: Paralogue
Recommended Mother: Charlotte - Far and away one of the best choices, as she passes down impressive strength, and is even a great pair up match for his father too.

150px-Foleo_Room.png

Parent: Leo
Recruitment Chapter: Paralogue 16
Recommended Mother: Felicia/Nyx - Both mothers will give him increased magic and resistance if you want him to go down that route, and boost his support ability with offensive magic.

150px-Ignis_Room.png

Parent: Benny
Recruitment Chapter: Paralogue 17
Recommended Mother: Peri - With Peri, you can give Ignatius some much needed resistance so he can tank efficiently on all fronts.
Effie/Charlotte - Both mothers can increase his strength and defense to become an even better tank unit, though charlotte can increase his access to different skills and classes

150px-Velour_Room.png

Parent: Keaton
Recruitment Chapter: Paralogue 18
Recommended Mother: Beruka/Camilla - These mothers will give an incredible defense boost to her, and coupled with their skills and her healing skill, she'll be a self-sustaining tank.
Effie/Charlotte - Increases strength more than defense making her a more vulnerable but competent glass cannon.

150px-Lutz_Room.png

Parent: Arthur
Recruitment Chapter: Paralogue 19
Recommended Mother: Effie - Compliments his defensive wyvern class with more sturdiness and power.

150px-Ophelia_Room.png

Parent: Odin
Recruitment Chapter: Paralogue 20
Recommended Mother: Elise/Nyx - Both mothers pass on great stats to compliment her magic prowess. Elise also gives the strategist class to make her both offensive and defensive, while Nyx grants even more power.

150px-Soleil_Room.png

Parent: Laslow
Recruitment Chapter: Paralogue 21
Recommended Mother: Selena - Grants her daughter improved stats to bulk up her competent skills as a fighter, even if less class options are available.
Peri - Lets her go down the cavalier route, and also gives great growths and stats.

150px-Eopnine_Room.png

Parent: Niles
Recruitment Chapter: Paralogue 22
Recommended Mother: Nyx - An all around good choice that increases her magic, speed, and even further boosts her resistance.
Peri - Also gives her great speed and resistance to become a magic user killer, and grants new mounted options that meshes well with bow knight.

Thank you all for reading! So tell me how you think? Is this a good guide?​

Reactions: Shin, Moon Rain, P2.0 and 1 other person
Very interesting :3

(And at the same time creepy and sick and just wrong in so many ways xD but, eh, if it's done with pokemons why not with actual humans?)

Very interesting :3

(And at the same time creepy and sick and just wrong in so many ways xD but, eh, if it's done with pokemons why not with actual humans?)
Thanks :3 it took me awhile to put together, about 2-3 hours xD

I didn't know what else to call it xD

Thanks :3 it took me awhile to put together, about 2-3 hours xD

I didn't know what else to call it xD
Further proof that S-Supports are not to make perfect couples, but an army of super soldiers :panda:

Further proof that S-Supports are not to make perfect couples, but an army of super soldiers :panda:
Lmao, ikr.

Lmao, ikr.
Ima get only the default children though, so they'll basucally be clones of their canon parent xD

Ima get only the default children though, so they'll basucally be clones of their canon parent xD
That's basically what those are :panda:

I recommend team building on Revelation instead of Conquest and/or Birthright.

Oh, except for having +1 to all stat cap modifiers across the board :3

Oh, except for having +1 to all stat cap modifiers across the board :3
Lmao, I don't think I'd win against you. This stuff is easily achieved but strategy is another thing...

Lmao, I don't think I'd win against you. This stuff is easily achieved but strategy is another thing...
Ikr? Ofc, strategy is meaningless if your opponent has fully capped stats (including statue caps) with maximally forged weapons and you don't xD

Ikr? Ofc, strategy is meaningless if your opponent has fully capped stats (including statue caps) with maximally forged weapons and you don't xD
You could shorten that with one word: Slaughter.

Then again, such statistics are not easily gained, and only the very best players and most dedicated grinders could actually attain those xD

Then again, such statistics are not easily gained, and only the very best players and most dedicated grinders could actually attain those xD
#NotMe:p

I have both games and I dont have any of these pairs you recommend and it makes me feel bad xD

I don't really play FE, but I think this was well-thought-out! :3 I'm sure fans of the series would love to read this and learn what to do! Props, man, props. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Pookie
I don't really play FE, but I think this was well-thought-out! :3 I'm sure fans of the series would love to read this and learn what to do! Props, man, props. :thumbsup:
Thanks \o/

Reactions: P2.0
Fans of the series, yes.

Humanists certainly won't, but who cares? :vamp:

#GoEugenics \o/

When you say breeding guide it makes it sound like pokemon lol. It is good to know this tho cause when I 1st started I just paired up different people cause I didn't really knew how it worked but now I know a let more about it. When I start playing again I know who I can pair with who to make sure I get the best ones from them.

I think I'll just be lazy >.> and do what I want :D tho I did do one like u recommended without knowing it XD

Back