Fire Emblem Games?

• Thread starter Naiwen
  • Start date
Naiwen

Naiwen

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
I'm an avid player of the FE series. Do you know of them? I'm saving my allowance or "pocket money" for the newest game in this series : Fire Emblem, Awakening, released on april 19th on the 3DS in 2013 with new worlds to save & damsels in distress to rescue from bad, evil guys.

I'm an avid player of the FE series. Do you know of them? I'm saving my allowance or "pocket money" for the newest game in this series : Fire Emblem, Awakening, released on april 19th on the 3DS in 2013 with new worlds to save & damsels in distress to rescue from bad, evil guys.

I downloaded it, and I want to play the next one :p

If I pick the Wii U, i will totally buy Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem

I played the Demo of The Awakening, and I loved it. It has awesome story, great cutscenes and amazing battle scenes. I so want it. I hope I win some eShop codes. xD or I'll just save some money.

I've played all the Fire Emblem games released so far except Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

I also haven't played Fire Emblem Awakening yet, but I will soon.

I've only played Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones that came with the Ambassador games for the 3DS. In my opinion it's aged somewhat poorly, but it's still a great RPG. :)

I've only played Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones that came with the Ambassador games for the 3DS. In my opinion it's aged somewhat poorly, but it's still a great RPG. :)

I finished this game three times, it needs a remake :p

I haven't played much of the Fire Emblem games, but the games that I did play, I enjoyed every single moment of it.
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, was a great game
I also played Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, it was kinda tough for me, I don't really know why, I die at least twice every two chapters. Any of you all played this game ? (Radiant Dawn)
I started Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, never came around close to finishing it.
Fire Emblem (GBA) was one of the first GBA games I played and it was a wonderful game,I have so many good memories playing that game.

I haven't played much of the Fire Emblem games, but the games that I did play, I enjoyed every single moment of it.
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, was a great game
I also played Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, it was kinda tough for me, I don't really know why, I die at least twice every two chapters. Any of you all played this game ? (Radiant Dawn)
I started Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, never came around close to finishing it.
Fire Emblem (GBA) was one of the first GBA games I played and it was a wonderful game,I have so many good memories playing that game.

Sadly, the GBA game on 3DS is exclusive for Assembler users...

Sadly, the GBA game on 3DS is exclusive for Assembler users...

That sucks, what do you mean my Assembler users, Ambassadors ?

That sucks, what do you mean my Assembler users, Ambassadors ?

Ops... My mistake :D

Ops... My mistake :D

That's alright, I wished I bought a 3ds when the Ambassador program was active :(

That's alright, I wished I bought a 3ds when the Ambassador program was active :(

Same here, having Sacred Stones on the 3DS would have been cool :eek:
It cool though, I have it on my tablet :p

Reactions: Reece
Same here, having Sacred Stones on the 3DS would have been cool :eek:
It cool though, I have it on my tablet :p

We must stop talking about playing in emulators...

But yeah, it would be cool, sad it's an ambassador program exclusive.

We must stop talking about playing in emulators...

But yeah, it would be cool, sad it's an ambassador program exclusive.
That sucks, Nintendo should have release all the game from the ambassador program on eShop.

I played Rekka no Ken, Sacred Stones, Shadow Dragon (DS version) and Awakening. Four awesome games!

Reactions: Marc
The only Fire Emblem game I have played is Fire Emblem: Awakening, and I will be getting Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei for Wii U when it's released.

I played the demo of Awakening on 3DS and it's one of the best out there! I would like to buy it... if i had money -.-

I buyed it on the release. I knew it would be worth it!

I haven't played too many Fire Emblem games, but I like the series! I've seen gameplay videos of the ones I don't have like Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.

I am currently playing Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon :D

Back