First Day of 3dspedia

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
So what was it like on your first day of 3dspedia? I remember how little I knew and now I have met so many great people! When I first came here I was only in it for the pc (Don't hate me keep reading) Then I realized how much fun this site in from all the stuff that happens in the shoutbox to contest and competitions to funny and helpful threads. Story I want to hear is @paceygym and @MaskSmash two very close people to me on this site. :D

Reactions: PersonSP and ✍MaskSmash✌
Well when I first came on I never made an introduction thread,so I just read the rules and how you get pc and took off posting and having great conversations with people.Everybody was nice and stuff,now I think everybody think of me as .............

This may have been over the course of a few days, so sorry about that. It's been well over a year so it's a bit hard to remember, haha.

I joined thinking "man I'm gonna be active on here and get on staff" and, well, I did. Everyone was very nice to me though the only user I knew well was Onett, a former staff member. I sold a bunch of shiny Pokemon to Naazga, whom is now @ShinyLatios, which I then went and bought several entries into a contest Erix was holding for a game at the time. I think part of me wanted the game just to see if the site was legitimate.

I also remember a LOT of people thought I was a girl because I had an avatar of Emily Kenny:

Emily Kinney.jpg

Some people actually thought that was me, heh. I didn't deny it for the longest time because I found it amusing.

Reactions: ErixSan
So what was it like on your first day of 3dspedia? I remember how little I knew and now I have met so many great people! When I first came here I was only in it for the pc (Don't hate me keep reading) Then I realized how much fun this site in from all the stuff that happens in the shoutbox to contest and competitions to funny and helpful threads. Story I want to hear is @paceygym and @MaskSmash two very close people to me on this site. :D
Me? Close to you? PFFT!

Well I too was in it for the PC at first, I just made an auction for my Azumarill, @SuperMii3D bought it, and I got PC and gave it to him.

Didn't even use the shoutbox :p

I used the shoutbox a few days after, on my second day I just stayed for the forum.

Me? Close to you? PFFT!

Well I too was in it for the PC at first, I just made an auction for my Azumarill, @SuperMii3D bought it, and I got PC and gave it to him.

Didn't even use the shoutbox :p

I used the shoutbox a few days after, on my second day I just stayed for the forum.
I love that Azumarill. Gave it Aqua Ring, Belly Drum and a Sitrus Berry (Or however its spelled) and man does it wreck

Reactions: 3391
I remember the first time you used the shoutbox like if it was yesterday, :angelic:

Reactions: ErixSan and 3391
I remember the first time you used the shoutbox like if it was yesterday, :angelic:
You do? :eek: cause I don't :p

I remember my first day, not too long ago. I had joined at around 1 AM Pedia Time, with the only active person being Marc. We played Smash once and he told me to face Heart afterward.

The forum was new. I wanted a 3DS forum. I had a Neneko avatar. People were welcoming. I was putting an end to my time at GameSpot. I wanted to be liked, so I did my best to be a good user. It was a happy way to join.

Reactions: ErixSan
I joined when there were not many active members and posts, back in May '14 (ignore my join date on my profile :sneaky:). @Marc was the only staff member around then, which was shocking. xD

I went on posting sprees and made a huge impact on the community (or least I think I did), quickly made some friends and this place became like a 2nd home to me. I kept coming back for more, and slowly the community grew. :D

All I remember is meeting 3ds and hosting a shiny foongus auction, but that's all I can remember...

The forum was new. I wanted a 3DS forum. I had a Neneko avatar. People were welcoming. I was putting an end to my time at GameSpot. I wanted to be liked, so I did my best to be a good user. It was a happy way to join.
I think you were the first person to join this forum from Google \o/

Reactions: 18 and Mikaya
I think you were the first person to join this forum from Google \o/
I invited him though :<

Reactions: Mikaya
I am trying to imagine what this site would be like if I weren't on or never discovered this site.

Reactions: Mikaya
I joined about a month or two ago and my first day was pretty normal. i made and intro thread thing and just surfed pedia to see what the community was like. I remember I set my age to like 23 because I thought this site was just a scam at first and didn't intend to stay long:p. Then I j us made a few posts and the day was over. After I joined, my hours spent on gamefaqs were over and transitioned over to here.

My story is simple: I found the site and I loved it, since then was active (until I left the 1st time).

I remember I started to write really soon for the site, and I remember I quite admired Master of Puppets (now @Spinnerweb) and @dilawer, being the two guys that started me in the press world...

I also remember watching how the site progressed... and how many parodies I did when I reached a new post milestone.

I went on posting sprees and made a huge impact on the community (or least I think I did) :D

I'm pretty sure you did.

I remember when I first joined 3dsPedia :oops: ( which was the date I joined on my profile ) and then the least I could remember was that there was this Mario Kart 8 Tournament and I was really confused with the site's interface :rotfl: .

Afterwards I left , but then I decided to come back because of seeing that confirmation e-mail so many times of this site whenever I check my G-mail . ( that was exactly February 8th ) then I came back , read the rules n' stuff then just posted like crazy :wacky: ( and still to this date ) . I liked hanging out in the SB sometimes , though only after becoming MOTW , but the forums will always still be my favorite :D

For me I remember prowling around Google for a site that gave Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire code and I found this awesome site:angelic:

When I first joined I got post happy and posted everything I saw and I remember getting MotW within that week or the following week.

I remember meeting tons of great people and I have made great friends.

I did some posting sprees as well. I thought the idea of forum Gym Leaders was cool and made plenty of Mario, Smash, and Pokemon posts. I was just digging through the old stuff that was still relevant. I think some of the old members had already left though by the time I joined but it led to the beginning of MoTW and PC inflation.

I joined up and made an intro thread, and then I went out and posted a lot. I made one of those interrogation threads too since those are pretty fun ways to get to know people, and I never really know what to say in intro threads anyways, haha. I skimmed over the rules to see the signature rules (not that I have one here yet, haha), but I know most forum rules since most of them tend to use the same things; it's just signature rules that tend to vary from place to place.

Back