Challenge First One to Beat My Mario Maker Level Gets All My Play Coins!

• Thread starter Nessboy12
  • Start date
Nessboy12

Nessboy12

ULTIMATE LES GET IT
Towns Folk
I made a kaizo based level that took me a decent amount of my time to complete. As the title suggests, the first person to beat my level gets my entire stash of play coins! (Not much tbh)

Once you beat the level you must take a picture of the end screen or take a picture of the level with the flag icon to prove you beat it. I will have the ID and the link for bookmarks down below.

ID: 3AE8-0000-03A8-223A

Bookmark: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/3AE8-0000-03A8-223A

Good Luck... You will need it :cat:

@Marc I this is partly in the wrong sub-forum. What should I do?

Moved!

whoops sorry about that

I've got it bookmarked and will give it a go later today

Alrighty! Thanks in advance for playing! :)

Wait!

What did I just play

Reactions: Marc
Did anyone win yet?

Not yet.

Reactions: Kadaj
Ig if enough people fail at this I can detail how to beat it. (Will not make it any easier, as you still have to execute everything perfectly.)

Was it that hard? :eyes2:
It’s pretty tough, if you have mario maker try it for yourself.

It’s pretty tough, if you have mario maker try it for yourself.

How far did you get?

Ah.

I do have some. If any of you are struggling you can always refer to this post. The reason I am revealing stuff at all is because it won't make the level any easier, but it will be more clear on what you need to do. I will only reveal a part of it though.

At the beginning, you have to hold the dash button while holding right. You start in the air, so doing this allows you to get the most drift you can. Then jump off the P-switch onto the firebar. Jump off the firebar and perform a spring jump. This will get you onto a set of cloud platforms. From there, drop down the ledge on the right and you will see a shell. Pick it up, and jump towards the wall and throw the shell in such a way that it bounces off and goes directly under your feet in midair. Go as far as you can, and if successful, you will land on coins that were turned into blocks by the p-switch. If you did everything fast enough, the platform should still be there. Do another spring jump and you will make it to the next part. This is all I will reveal. If you are confused about any of the terminology I included, look it up. Google and youtube have solid answers and tutorials.

Last edited:
That should help a little bit, also did you use a Wii remote,game pad or pro controller? Because my personal choice for side scrolling mario games is the Wii remote.

Back