First Wii game you owned?

• Thread starter T-Player Guy
  • Start date
T-Player Guy

T-Player Guy

Always think positively!
Towns Folk
I remember getting a Wii back at 2008,which was a normal version(white,standing alone in a base),and the first games that I got for it were Super Mario Galaxy,alongside other "not very known games",like Carnival Funfair Games,Super Swing Golf and Big Beach Sports,all at once.I also got Mario Kart Wii and Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games,but I owned them since Christmas,while the other four were on my collection of games a little before them,so I can say that SMG1,CNF,SSG and BBS were my first Wii games.

If you're talking about the first game ever owned, it would HAVE to be Wii Sports. But, then I got New Super Mario Bros and Zelda: Twilight Princess, and I played the heck out of them :p

Reactions: Shadow_has_Risen
I got my black wii for Christmas, and wii sports and wii sports resort were included. But the first games I got along With the sports games was New super Mario bros wii, Mario kart wii, The legend of Zelda twilight princess and the legend of Zelda skyward sword. Those zelda games were the ones that got me interested in the franchise.

Super Mario Galaxy!

I think it was Mario Strikers charged football. A good game to start off my collection! I enjoyed playing it, until I got bored of it. xD

Wario Land:Shake It. It was good, though kinda awkward.

Reactions: DarkDrifloon
Well, I had three games to start with my Wii.
I had Donkey Kong Original Edition (VC - NES) and New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and Wii Sports as well. (you guessed it, I have that 25th Anniversary Mario Wii).

But if those doesn't count, well, I think the game I had after was Super Smash Bros. Brawl (that my sister gave me at that time).

Complete first game:Wii Sports
The first Game I bought after that was Metroid Prime 3:Corruption.
But before that I bought Super Metroid in the Wii Shop

Well of course we got the Wii Sports game in the box which was so revolutionary at the time, other than that the first game purchased was Super Paper Mario. Really loved playing these games in Christmas 2007 when we first got the Wii, me and my siblings were kept entertained for so many hours, and we could easily put Wii Sports on if we had family over so it was a win win for everyone.

Besides Wii sports which was included, the first game I had was Animal Crossing City Folk. :)

Mario Strikers Charged/Metroid Prime 3 (wii sports shouldn't count as it's bundled. lol)

Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort!

I bought my Wii around 2011. I bought it with Skyward Sword. I'm thinking of selling the game eventually. Sadly I bought the crappy Wii.

My first wii game was wii sports and then shortly after I got new super mario bros wii and mario kart WII.

Technically, for me it would be Wii sports/Wii sports resort. However, if you're talking about the first game purchased, that would be Skyward Sword and The Last Story.

Not counting Wii Sports: Wii Play, because it came with the free extra wiimote! It was a fun game that also showcased the motion controls well + had some old retro style games(whatever that tank one was called) too.

Although my memory is fuzzy, I do believe that Wii Sports was my family's first Wii game ever. It was a great game to start off my family's Wii console.

Wii sports as it was package with the console already otherwises it be Mario Party 8, Wii! Brought it the same day with my wii good times :p

The commercial in which I feel so nostalgic when i watch it

And the Funny and awesome intro!

I don't own a wii for that long :O Mine was Mario Party 9 acctually! :3

Mine was Twilight Princess, still my favorite all time Wii Game

Back