First Wii U/3DS game ever bought

• Thread starter pokemon wiz kid
  • Start date
pokemon wiz kid

pokemon wiz kid

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
What was your first 3ds or Wii/ Wii U game you ever bought mine would be pokemon omega ruby because all my friends had it and I wanted it to so I bought it. The game was pretty good and I lost all my good pokemon because I reset the game =( What was your first 3ds or Wii/Wii U game

feel free to comment below!!!

• My first 3DS game was Pokemon Y and Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS. I count it as that because I bought them on the first day. I have always been a big fan of Pokemon so I jumped at the chance to get it as soon as possible. In the SSB4 ads, I saw Greninja in it and I was excited because Greninja is one of my favorite Pokemon in the whole franchise. I did like the Super Smash Bros. series as well and I was a big fan of it, which led me to buying SSB4.

Reactions: Mizunil
My first 3ds game was Paper Mario: Sticker Star. I got it with my 3DS for Christmas. I beat it and didn't touch it again.

My first Wii U game was Splatoon which I got for my birthday. It's so fun and I still play it a bit currently.

My first 3DS game was Mario Kart 7.
My first Wii U game was Sonic Lost World.

My first Wii U game was MK8 (It was bundled with the Wii U, if that doesn't count, then maybe Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze does!) and my first 3DS game was Kid Icarus: Uprising (it was disappointing to say the least, which was a big shame, so I sold it to put money towards Pokemon X). :p

My first 3DS game I got was Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D. That was mainly the first game I ever got because I got my 3DS around the time it came out and it was one of the few good games to come out that early. It was a good game (even though I had to use hints a lot in the first quest) but the Master Quest was expected (because I read about it in Nintendo Power) and more fun than the first quest and the ability to fight bosses again was fun.

My first 3DS game: Sonic Generations My first Wii U game: New Super Mario Bros. U

My first 3Ds game was Ocarina of Time, it came bundled with the 3DS as I bought the special edition.

First Wii U game was the Nindie bundle from Humble Bundle so, a lot at the same time? Otherwise Splatoon, got the system for that game.

My first 3DS game was Mario and Luigi: Dream Team! It came bundled with my 3DS that's broke now!

It had fantastic music and awesome 3d effects! There was even a part of the game where you had to only play as my man Luigi, so that game gets a giant thumbs up from me! Even though I already beat it, I would love to play it again if my 3DS didn't break and cause me to lose the whole game (Don't worry, I have another 3DS now)!

My first 3DS game that I bought was Kid Icarus: Uprising. It was a game that I was looking at for quite some time and the gameplay and story looked very interesting. Nevertheless it was a really great game. I spent like a total of 600 hours on it so far, which is more than any other game :p

I actually got 2 games when I first got my 3DS. I got Pokemon X and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. I got X because I was super into Gen 6 Pokemon after completely missing out on Gen 5, and I got Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon because it was a limited edition bundle which came with my 3DS. I 100% completed Luigi's Mansion at one point, then I lost my data trying to transfer to a bigger SD card ;-;

On the Wii U, I got 4 games upon purchase. The 2 bundled games I got were Nintendo Land and Super Mario 3D World. The 2 separate disk games I bought were Super Smash Bros for Wii U and Mario Kart 8. I play most of those games a lot even now, and I have just been adding the most appealing games for me to my collection ever since.

My first 3DS game was Pokemon Rumble Blast. I got it, and the 3DS console for Christmas a few years ago. I remember holding off buying a 3DS because there was nothing I wanted at launch.

My first Wii U game was Tekken Tag tournament. I also received it along with a Wii U for Christmas.

My first game was Pokemon X. Pokemon X was basically the entire reason I bought a 3DS... I mean 2ds :p in the first place >.< I bought the red 2ds bundle. <3

First 3DS games I've gotten were Super Mario 3D Land,Super Monkey Ball 3D and Rayman 3D,all at once back from Christmas of 2011.As some may guess,I've played Super Mario 3D Land the most out of the starter three,and I did complete it 100% for some time now,although the other two were fun to play as well. :pompus:

My first game for Wii U was Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed,and I received it as a Christmas present before I even got my Wii U!With money savings throughout the year,I managed to pay for one third of the console's initial price bundled with Nintendo Land on December of 2012,and some well-spent afternoons came afterwards.I admit that I don't play those two as frequently today,but I think they are still enjoyable! :thumbsup:

My first Wii U game was NintendoLand because it came with the console, but the first one I bought was Super Mario 3D World.
As for the 3ds, Pokemon X came with it, and Alpha Sapphire was the first game I bought for it.
It took me around three minutes to remember these, I had to sort through my small collection (legit small) of Games.

First game i bought was pokemon alpha saphhire and pokemon alpha sapphire was the reason why i bought nintendo 3ds ,when i first time i saw trailer on pokemon alpha sapphire i wasn't able to resist myself to buy pokemon alpha sapphire and nintedo 3ds .

The game that was bundled with my 3DS was that weird Mario & Sonic at the 2012 Olympic Games game and uhh, I just played it that day until my dad bought me Super Mario 3D Land and then I sold the M&S game, the story mode was kinda fun but the lack of an actual football event (not just penalties) kinda soured me.

Remember when the 3ds was new and nearly nobody had one? (In my area at least) That's when I got a 3ds, and there were not a lot of games to choose from. I looked for some at GameStop. I was younger and not familiar with a lot of different game series(es?) so I was pretty much lost on what to get. A person at te store said I should try the demo- it was OOT 3D- because it was really good. Sure enough I tried it and I loved it. It was my first Zelda game and thank god that I got it because now it's one of my favorite video games :p

Mines were Fire Emblem: Awakening and Zelda: OoT3D :3

It wasn't a bundle, I had my 3DS for a long time before I got those in January :panda:

Mine was Pokemon X, bought with my 179€ 3DSXL for 34€99. I still remember going to the jewelry seller in that hypermarket if they had other colors for the 3DS, and then I paid at the jewelry stand without queuing :D

Back