FNAF on the 3ds, would you get it?

• Thread starter TheMightyButterCookie
  • Start date
TheMightyButterCookie

TheMightyButterCookie

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
If any FNaF game was being sold for the 3ds, would you go out of your way to get it? I am not sure I would. I have not played either game, so most likely no, but I only think so because I am not much of a horror game kind of person and I get scared easily, even from the dumbest thing. I might think differently once I play the games, but as of right now, my opinion stands as my final answer, and it may change or it may not, but hopefully it doesn't just because to me it seems like a bad idea, considering it is already on mobile platforms, but this is just my opinion. Your answers may or may not be different compared to mine.

i would not. fnaf is already dificult on an iPad.

Reactions: Magik
Well, I haven't played it on PC to begin with so likely not. If it were on Wii U, however, I think that would be very interesting.

i would not. fnaf is already dificult on an iPad.

You say that like it would be more difficult on 3DS. If anything it would be slightly better due to buttons.

i think it 'l be weird to play with the buttons.
and they put the buttons as the wall buttons, they will probably make the touchscreen as the cameras. and it would be too easy if you can see the cameras and use the buttons at the same time.

the solution would be put the clock / batteries on the top screen and the bottom one will be used for the entire gameplay

it would be exactly the same to play on an iPad, but extremely smaller.

Um... probably not, I don't really like playing horror games, especially ones where you have nothing to defend yourself with.
Speaking of FNaF the 3rd one was released only a couple of days ago, for those interested.

Um... probably not, I don't really like playing horror games, especially ones where you have nothing to defend yourself with.
Speaking of FNaF the 3rd one was released only a couple of days ago, for those interested.
i only consider the 3rd fnaf as an horror game. the other ones are just frustrating.

i only consider the 3rd fnaf as an horror game. the other ones are just frustrating.
Does that mean that that 3 is scarier or is it easier, I have not played it / seen gameplay footage only heard about it.

it is scarier and even more difficult

Judging from the tiny bit of FNAF I played on PC (I have yet to play it fully) I'd definitely play a FNAF game on the 3DS. It'd be pretty cool to have camera labels on the touch screen, switching through them with the stylus, closing down doors and switches with the L/R and <-/-> buttons. Maybe.

If they could come up with a good control scheme for it, yes.

Judging from the tiny bit of FNAF I played on PC (I have yet to play it fully) I'd definitely play a FNAF game on the 3DS. It'd be pretty cool to have camera labels on the touch screen, switching through them with the stylus, closing down doors and switches with the L/R and <-/-> buttons. Maybe.

If they could come up with a good control scheme for it, yes.
definitively not. if you had the ability to see the cameras and the doors at the same time, the game would be too easy.
on the first and the second games, there is only one camera you have to look at.

1- pirate's cove
2- the music box

the second game don't have doors, and it just would not work on the 3rd game (watch a video of it) (NO. DO NOT WATCH A VIDEO OF THIS CRAP)

well DUH I WOULD if 1 2 and 3 came out id buy all of them!

well DUH I WOULD if 1 2 and 3 came out id buy all of them!
read my posts.

ok...

definitively not. if you had the ability to see the cameras and the doors at the same time, the game would be too easy.
on the first and the second games, there is only one camera you have to look at.

1- pirate's cove
2- the music box

the second game don't have doors, and it just would not work on the 3rd game (watch a video of it) (NO. DO NOT WATCH A VIDEO OF THIS CRAP)
I said camera labels. As in, the touch screen has small boxes labelled 'CAM 1', 'CAM 2', but they don't actually show anything, we just tap them to view camera on the upper screen. I know that not being able to see cameras and doors at the same time is what makes our poor security guy so tense :giggle:

No I wouldn't. I have no really interest in these games so it wouldn't make sense to me to get them on 3Ds if I had no interest for them anyway.

For the safety of my 3ds, I wouldnt xD
Because I'd probably drop it a lot like my phone when I play on it

I wouldn't. I'd imagine any fear or tension the games have would be lost as soon as the jumpscares happen on a smaller screen. It wouldn't have the same impact as on the PC, where I can full see foxy jumping at me. Now a wii u fnaf game that used the gamepad for the cameras, on the other hand....

Reactions: 18
If any FNaF game was being sold for the 3ds, would you go out of your way to get it? I am not sure I would. I have not played either game, so most likely no, but I only think so because I am not much of a horror game kind of person and I get scared easily, even from the dumbest thing. I might think differently once I play the games, but as of right now, my opinion stands as my final answer, and it may change or it may not, but hopefully it doesn't just because to me it seems like a bad idea, considering it is already on mobile platforms, but this is just my opinion. Your answers may or may not be different compared to mine.
Heck yeah I would. The game would be better in 3d and the controls would be easier on 3ds.

Back