FNAF on the 3ds, would you get it?

• Thread starter TheMightyButterCookie
  • Start date
Heck yeah I would. The game would be better in 3d and the controls would be easier on 3ds.
seeing the bonnie jumpscare in 3d would be sick and foxy running through the hall :sneaky:

I'll admit I have never played anything like fnaf so I don't where I would buy it or not but I think the controls would be much better on a 3ds not a ipad.

Yes that game would be fun and scary. It would also be a good game if it had 3d. I haven't played fnaf on pc but i have played fnaf 2 on a tablet. But I really want fnaf to be on a 3ds. It would be so cool if they had fnaf on a 3ds.

upload_2015-3-8_11-44-29.png

hmmmmm I see isn't fnaf a virtual character that plays basket ball right?

Nope. Definitely not. I doubt the game would run well on the 3DS, even if it did come out on the 3DS it would probably be one of those worse ports of GOOD games. FNAF ran well on the PC because the screen was big enough to give you the scare and the controls would be terrible for the 3DS and if they did release it what would they make the bottom screen? Don't get me wrong. I think FNAF was a pretty good horror game but for the 3DS....eh.

I think it would be very cool if it came out for the 3ds but I am not sure if it is likely to happen . I think that it is more expected and more fit for the PC just I don't really know why but that is my opinion . Also I'm not sure if anybody would get it knowing that there are alot of kids in Nintendo and Nintendo would of course be very hesitant in releasing this game in the eshop . Would be kinda fun , however :p

I would definitely buy it. Obviously it won't work on the 3DS but I would buy for my Wii U.

yeah there is a way to get it

I find that the second game could work well on Wii U.
1. The Gamepad can be used to view the cameras with the tv showing the office. The Wii Remote can be used to control the flashlight.
2. It can even support off tv play well by having it control the same way as the Android/iOS version.

No, in my oppinion FNAF sucks. A LOT.

Reactions: spagooti
If they improved the graphics, AI, speed of time then maybe but I would mostly get it to see if they did anything cool with the touch screen.

I doubt it

Might be cool, and it is possible as Scott stated himself that he was looking at console ports a while ago, I think he mentioned the Wii U as well.

The controls would be easier, and FNAF 1 was the best out of them. I don't think it'll work well on the 3ds, but I see how it would work really well on the Wii U.

Yeah, I'd buy it, it's the only FNAF game I don't own on the PC (except 3, but I refuse to acknowledge 3 as it was so bad :panda:)

No for two reasons i dislike horror and i'm not a fan of how that game has been handled in terms of sequels one bit. They made like 4 in one year.

I totally would love to!

A strong resounding no, I'm not even interested in the PC version.

No sir, not that franchise.

Reactions: UltimateGamerCami
Considering the game isn't graphically demanding or that difficult to finish (apparently), I believe it would do well on this platform. The controls would function perfectly with the touch screen and jumpscares would be freaky in 3d. It's an interesting game, but it seems like it'd have a very limited lifespan. Plus, the smaller size of the 3DS screens (even the XL) vs a monitor would really remove a lot of the immersion required for a good jumpscare. But think about it, scary costumes popping out at you in 3D! It would be shocking to watch.

I'm not a huge FNAF fan, but in 3D, I am sure horror fans would 'jump' for it.. heheh..

But Nintendo will never go for that. I think Resident Evil was too far for Nintendo. FNAF would overdo it and change Nintendo's look.

I dont want cringe games on my 3ds so no.

Back