Closed Food Fight!!!

• Thread starter CherryButt
  • Start date

Should Food Fight be something that will be ongoing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry, I am withdrawing from the game.
1) I don't get how it's played (I get the basic rules but the where and how to are still pretty vague)
2) There are numerous reason why I prefer not to use google docs combined with 3dspedia
No one attacked me anyway so it should be fine. Yep sorry for copying, but this is also how I feel. I also feel that it's WAY too long term, if everyone attacked one person it would take 2 weeks or so for that 1 person to die, not even COUNTING teams. Sorry Rawrrie.
Also I don't get how to comment in the table :/

I don't get this do you have to have a game called food fight or what I'm confused please help and i might enter

I don't get this do you have to have a game called food fight or what I'm confused please help and i might enter
Sign-ups are closed .-.

This should be updated every day ._.

This should be updated every day ._.
not many players are participating even after entering. Put the ad up, but still, no one

Btw, if anyone who doesn't make an action, they would not be kicked, but they would just lose a turn.

I'm still confused. ;-;

I'm still confused. ;-;
so if someone doesn't do anything during a round, the player doesn't get kicked, unlike most contests. The player would just pass up an opportunity to make a move.

so if someone doesn't do anything during a round, the player doesn't get kicked, unlike most contests. The player would just pass up an opportunity to make a move.
People can just edit and change it though >.<

People can just edit and change it though >.<
they can only comment, btw, love ur new profile pic

Reactions: 3823
May I please join the next round of Food Fight, it another shall exist?

May I please join the next round of Food Fight, it another shall exist?
If this goes, well, yes, but so far, it doesn't seem to be going well :(

:( i thought it was pretty popular, after all it does have 9 pages

Well to be honest trying not to be rude the way we do things is confusing. Why just make a separate thread called "Food Fight Player Actions"

Well to be honest trying not to be rude the way we do things is confusing. Why just make a separate thread called "Food Fight Player Actions"
The reason why i didn't was because I am not allowed to have multiple threads for one thing.

The reason why i didn't was because I am not allowed to have multiple threads for one thing.
Ask Marc, I'm sure he would let you do it.

Ask Marc, I'm sure he would let you do it.
i did, but it turned confusing so i gave up on that

i did, but it turned confusing so i gave up on that
I'll try talking to him, currently it's a lost cause.

Alright! I'll make the first attack. I throw a pretzel at @Megalegacy

The google doc doesn't work on WiiU, so I can't be in, sorry :/

Because this has been going horribly :( I am going to close and end this. Any donations for the prize would be returned. I am sorry for anyone that's participating. If you need anything from me because of this, just pm me.

Back